verified real, 21 year old couple seeks advice about first experience...

D

dinohunters

Dear real members,

I'd been dating my girlfriend for a short time when she asked me to set up her best friend with one of my friends. I suggested my friend Ben. 'What does he look like?' She asked.

Well, he has a shaved head, dark eyes, tall dark and handsome I said. O and he is black. 'That's good cos she likes black guys' she said. What about you I said, do you fancy black guys? "No, I never have, its not my type of guy I'm afraid'.

"That's good for me then cos he is packing a 10 inch monster, and he is always getting it out, I don't have to worry about you seeing it!' I said.

A day later I get a text from my girlfriend asking to send a PIC through of Ben, so I do. 'He is mega hot' was the reply! "I thought you didn't like black guys?!" I said. 'Normally no I don't, but Ben is so hot. Do I really have to hand him over to my friend? Can't we keep him?!'

I then explained the lifestyle from this forum, and my tastes. "So what your saying is your my boyfriend but I can still date Ben, and you would like that as much as I would?!" She asked.

So they have been flirting and sending pics to each other for weeks as he lives a distance away. They then had one quick date to watch a film and they fancy each other as they are both in shape.

Now my girlfriend is asking me, "how are you not going to feel awkward and a third wheel? Should we all go on a date all together? How can me being there not make those two feel awkward? She is also asking when should the action happen?

All the best dinohunters

Good luck to you. I dont think you will be a third wheel.

When it starts your wife may enjoy it more knowing that you are watching her get fucked.

But you should wait for wiser words on this thread than listen to me.

Good luck to you. I dont think you will be a third wheel.

When it starts your wife may enjoy it more knowing that you are watching her get fucked.

But you should wait for wiser words on this thread than listen to me.
Thanks chap, its my girlfriend but yes she just might!

BBWM, you don't give yourself enough credit. I think you are far wiser than you want to let on. And your humbleness is truly refreshing on this site.
Dino, more importantly, since this is your thread. I can offer you one word of advice - Communicate. You two are at a crossroads and a threshold. Once you cross over, there is no going back. You ALL have to sit down alone, and then together and truly examine your feelings inside. Talk with each other about your concerns and feelings, You all, after a lot of introspection and discussion, may decide that things, for the sake of your relationship, are better left in the fantasy stage. Or you may, again for the sake of your relationship, may decide that adventure is the only way to go. But the important thing is that guidelines are established and that everyone, including Ben, is on the complete, same page. Otherwise, it could mean serious trouble in many ways.

Falcon I am passing on your wise words to all parties involved, its about trust and that takes time. Maybe more dating between those two. Its how all three of us get together without it being awkward, I don't know.

You are being extremely wise for someone so young, you young whippersnapper. lol. Communication, honesty, trust. The same things that make an unbreakable marriage will make this relationship work. You are WAY ahead of the game.

Thanks falcon, have a great weekend! I'll wait till the 26th, their next date!

Back