Verified BBC Bulls wanted WV

SlutElena4Fun

Couple
Real Person
Don't DM or waste my time if you are NOT verified, or you cannot verify. Someone who can travel to meet and have fun....possibly be my regular BBC Bull.

Someone who is dominant, aggressive, calling me names and treat me his slutty whore in bed. The nastier and harsher you are, the more I want you
I am NOT interested in romance,, foreplay, or pregnancy.

Last edited:
View attachment 6285845 Don't DM or waste my time if you are NOT verified, or you cannot verify. Someone who can travel to meet and have fun....possibly be my regular BBC Bull.

Someone who is dominant, aggressive, calling me names and treat me his slutty whore in bed. The nastier and harsher you are, the more I want you
10 plus years verified on b2w. phone number on profile. I am in Hanover PA and can travel. Balls in your court darling

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 38
View attachment 6285845 Don't DM or waste my time if you are NOT verified, or you cannot verify. Someone who can travel to meet and have fun....possibly be my regular BBC Bull.

Wv :)

Back