Verbal humiliation of white cuck - is it arousing?

If they're real cuckqueens or ♠️ they should.
But there's plenty of hotwives who just get to fuck, and I've played with some wmwf couples where wf is sub/slave and her man shares with me but I'm always in charge.

And we got some white guys in the crew but they know their place. Get some home training and pass em off to us for real good use and the occasional breeding.

It is the hottest thing I can imagine. Some big muscular, enormously hung black man putting me in my place while we're both naked and covered in oil. I cower in terror as he says things like "What the fuck you gonna do white boy with your little white boy dick?! This is what a real man's dick looks like!"
He then makes me touch it and wrestle for possession of my woman, all the while kicking my ass and mocking me.

My wife enjoys, but its always subtle with our bull, he never goes too far. But he will do things like, have me ask politely to suck his cock or rim him, or if i'm sucking his cock, he'll tell me to moan at the same time, so show my wife how much I love his cock. Even sometimes if he's worn a condom, and nutted in it, he'll walk around the room with it on teasing me knowing I desperately want to swallow it, but makes me verbally ask for it in front of my wife.

My wife enjoys, but its always subtle with our bull, he never goes too far. But he will do things like, have me ask politely to suck his cock or rim him, or if i'm sucking his cock, he'll tell me to moan at the same time, so show my wife how much I love his cock. Even sometimes if he's worn a condom, and nutted in it, he'll walk around the room with it on teasing me knowing I desperately want to swallow it, but makes me verbally ask for it in front of my wife.
This^^^^ This is what I fantasize about.

Humiliation is a very personal thing. I believe it has to begin with good communication between the couple. I am respectful of my husband and find out his likes and boundaries. I will than push those boundaries. Our Bull takes the lead from me. Verbal humiliation plays an important part in our scenes and then push humiliating actions. After awhile the Bull is on the same page and all enjoy. I have also used humiliation to get hubby to lose weight, e exercise and get in better health. If you see some of my older posts they were intended to get him in healthier shape, it worked.

Last edited:
My bitchboy is petrified of my fella, I'd never see him physically harmed but it is arousing seeing him intimidated and scurrying around when he shouts and barks orders at him.
He tries to avoid being at mine when my fellas there but I find myself arranging overlaps and seeing panic when he arrives stimulates me.

Humiliation is a very personal thing. I believe it has to begin with good communication between the couple. I am respectful of my husband and find out his likes and boundaries. I will than push those boundaries. Our Bull takes the lead from me. Verbal humiliation plays an important part in our scenes and then push humiliating actions. After awhile the Bull is on the same page and all enjoy. I have also used humiliation to get hubby to lose weight, e exercise and get in better health. If you see some of my older posts they were intended to get him in healthier shape, it worked.
Great to see that both you, your hubby and your black bull enjoy your cuck's verbal humiliation, and how this can lead to humiliating behaviours that are mutually enjoyed. All done with such consideration and empathy too, with each one pushing each other's barriers without being overbearing. Shows how exciting, probing and insightful verbal humiliation can possibly be in the environment and for the right couple and bull.

Great to see that both you, your hubby and your black bull enjoy your cuck's verbal humiliation, and how this can lead to humiliating behaviours that are mutually enjoyed. All done with such consideration and empathy too, with each one pushing each other's barriers without being overbearing. Shows how exciting, probing and insightful verbal humiliation can possibly be in the environment and for the right couple and bull.
So true. Verbal humiliation has led us to humiliating actions that hubby would never have dreamed of doing. Once we have gone down that road hubby, bull and I have had such a sexual energy high. Wouldn't believe some of the things.

that's just how i like it too. @Bristolangela @Nhcuckcpl

Back