Verbal humiliation of white cuck - is it arousing?

Believe me I know, my wife loves the way they penitrate her and how deep it goes, my concern is for them to pull out onTime or knowing my wifes body she will get pregnant instantly if they don’t pull out. And it’s not up to me unfortunately once they have n that orgazmick state of mind they don’t care about anything but orgasms and pleasure
Hot!

To your point exactly, I’m 46 and my wife is 45, doctor told my wife she is in a perfect heath to have babies but I’m not able to get her preagnant because of a age and very low sperm count. Now every time she has sex with her black bull she has a very good chance to get pregnant
Believe me I know, my wife loves the way they penitrate her and how deep it goes, my concern is for them to pull out onTime or knowing my wifes body she will get pregnant instantly if they don’t pull out. And it’s not up to me unfortunately once they have n that orgazmick state of mind they don’t care about anything but orgasms and pleasure
And how does it feel seeing and knowing all this. I love seeing white men having to accept this. For centuries u have been in control. And it’s so incredible to be living in this sexual revolution. It’s the future. The modern white marriage is becoming more common. And I love seeing more amd more Neely weds into this LS too. And btw it’s always the black bull that decides to pull out. Once a woman has experienced thr black mans power inside her. She will always want it. We want to feel the black alpha baby grow inside us. It’s instant. Primal. But the bla k will decide when to breed ur wife. Only when he is ready. And we do whatever he says. How does that feel knowing that.

And how does it feel seeing and knowing all this. I love seeing white men having to accept this. For centuries u have been in control. And it’s so incredible to be living in this sexual revolution. It’s the future. The modern white marriage is becoming more common. And I love seeing more amd more Neely weds into this LS too. And btw it’s always the black bull that decides to pull out. Once a woman has experienced thr black mans power inside her. She will always want it. We want to feel the black alpha baby grow inside us. It’s instant. Primal. But the bla k will decide when to breed ur wife. Only when he is ready. And we do whatever he says. How does that feel knowing that.
I love it ! I want it! White wives and white girlfriends need it and deserve it. BBC is superior!

I love it ! I want it! White wives and white girlfriends need it and deserve it. BBC is superior!
Not just the bbc. Everything about black men is so superior. But we still marry white men. Rich. Who finance our lifestyle. And is so natural as a cuckold. And submissive to black alpha men. That’s the only heirs y. It’s so natural. For eg. The only threesome we now want is with a black stud. We instinctky move together to please the black stud. There is no question who is in control. With a white man. It’s awkward. And it ends up just the women toge together whilst he is ignored and jerks off.

There are no words for me to describe that feeling of excitement during the session but after it’s all done and everyone came the reality kicks in and you don’t know what to do and how to react until next time she’s with her bull again and you forget about reality again and dive into orgasmic state of mine again
I know. I see it white husbands all the time. And we love telling black men all about the internal conflict. White are having. That u cannot be in denial now. And if any husband is as his wife and I cuckold him. Then he will get taught a lesson he won’t forget. Ur wife will be telling her bulls this exact same thing. Stroking his already huge ego along with that huge bbc. And what’s more mind blowing is we love blowing up his ego. Cannot explain why but I get dripping wet telling the black man are the alphas. I truly believe that each thrust we feel of the black mans rage vengeance and hatred for white men rubs off on us. Snd we start to share his hatred too. Just look at whites women and BLM. And that white men are the most hated group now. I get so atoused by all this raw emotions. And perhaps explains why I and so many wives are turning in white men. Wanting black mans victory in every way possible. And seeing and hearing u say the mind fuck u have. Makes me so aroused.

Do any white women actually get aroused if their black lover verbally humiliates their white cuck hubby/bf? I don't mean in an aggressive manner, but more in a manner that incorporates verbal humiliation into role play, and is just one facet of the couple being dominated by their black master.
Not for us.. If my wfe's lover ever tried to humiliate me she would drop him in a heart beat.. Of course, if it works for others, that's fine.

We never agreed on it beforehand but my wife's constant criticism of me was definitely a factor in our moving towards a cuckold relationship and over time I kind of internalized her view about my inadequacy and learned to get off on it. So yeah humiliation can be an important part of the relationship. It has its rough edges though. Ideally it would be done after some clear communication about parameters, as an earlier poster noted.

Back