Vegas

The Green Door is a place we have had some luck, strictly a place to play. They have two great sex swings! For some old school good times, the Red Rooster usually has a nice selection of BBC..

My husband and I went to the Red Rooster last night, and hooked up with a wonderful black couple. They're quite a bit younger in their mid 40's. Invited them back to our place, and partied till the wee hours. We're going to meet them for dinner this evening, and spend the rest of the weekend together.

We haven't been to a swingers club in years, forgot how much fun it can be.

im the club and ill show u around ms long legs

Not really, just the regular swingers clubs, and there are only a few clubs in Sin City. The Red Rooster, and Green Door are the oldest, and traditional type lifestyle venues.
There are a couple of newer clubs that are very upscale. The Swingers Party Club, is a mansion, with onsite nightclub, it has everything imaginable. Whispers, is located on a very private estate, really a top notch place, couples only or single females.

You have to make you're own contacts at any of these places, we've found that we do better on our own. Plus we live in the north part of the Vegas Valley, on horse property. We don't have horses, but have a large piece of very private property, over an acre. Our home has just about everything the clubs have, home theatre, outdoor sound system, heated pool, spa, sauna, out door kitchen and pergola, plus a complete one bedroom guest house, with all the amenities. This is our party house. The property is completely fenced with 8 foot block wall, and security gates. We prefer to entertain at home, it's much more fun!

My husband has an eclectic classic car and motorcycle collection, and needed a place where he could house and care for his collections. He has everything that a professional automobile or motorcycle shop has, equipment, tools etc. He designed and built our home so it was self contained.

Back