Vegas PAWG

honeybunz98

Female
Hey boys … anyone interested in a Vegas fling?

At some point this summer I will be going on holiday with my fiancee to Las Vegas. He does NOT know Im on here😳 and its essential it remains that way.

It would be hot AF to have someone discretely creep/grope my ass in public several times while we’re there.
(Ie, follow us up an escalator and stand on the stair behind me and try to sniff my bootyhole … cop an “accidental” feel/thumb graze on the asscrack in an elevator, boner bump in a packed pool party etc)

Of course, ill pretend I have no idea who you are and you have to play it cool and discrete (like your 99% trying not to get caught). My fiancee is a nice guy, but hes big, strong, athletic and can fight so I dont want him to be tipped off or see something TOO inappropriate that creates a scene. A few clueless brush bys really that are subtle and well disguised …

Of course, at some point during this trip ill ensure Im out “shopping” or getting a massage so I can pass by your room to - well you know, have some real fun🍑☺️☀️.

Into:
•light spanking and mild control/submission play
•****** ass spreading penalty swats (butthole slaps)
•ass worship (fingering, gaping, teasing, dirty talk etc)
•anal + toy play
•sensual massage, bath/shower fun
•and more…

Anyone interested in my little fantasy?! :)

Pm me plz ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 6211552
View attachment 6213679
View attachment 6211555

At some point this summer I will be going on holiday with my fiancee to Las Vegas. He does NOT know Im on here😳 and its essential it remains that way.

It would be hot AF to have someone discretely creep/grope my ass in public several times while we’re there.
(Ie, follow us up an escalator and stand on the stair behind me and try to sniff my bootyhole … cop an “accidental” feel/thumb graze on the asscrack in an elevator, boner bump in a packed pool party etc)

Of course, ill pretend I have no idea who you are and you have to play it cool and discrete (like your 99% trying not to get caught). My fiancee is a nice guy, but hes big, strong, athletic and can fight so I dont want him to be tipped off or see something TOO inappropriate that creates a scene. A few clueless brush bys really that are subtle and well disguised …

Of course, at some point during this trip ill ensure Im out “shopping” or getting a massage so I can pass by your room to - well you know, have some real fun🍑☺️☀️.

Pm me plz ;)
Get verified on here quickly
To be taken seriously

View attachment 6211552
View attachment 6213679
View attachment 6211555

Pm me plz ;)
Oh you hot fucking little whore you need the risk, the excitement of it in public!!!! But you know you want to get that cock into your tight ass!!!!

View attachment 6211552
View attachment 6213679
View attachment 6211555

Into:
•light spanking and mild control/submission play
•ass worship (fingering, gaping, teasing, dirty talk etc)
•anal + toy play
•sensual massage, bath/shower fun
•and more…

Pm me plz ;)
Come back to Vegas

Come back to Vegas
You Vegas boys dont mess around!! Was a tad swollen for a few days ;)

Hoping to back be down in August :)

When I was there last time this was the morning after “aftermath” lol (ps. Those are just queefs ignore his comments!, those he was sleeping and not recording a rather “airy” vulnerable moment🍑 🫣, was a mildy uncomfortable plane-ride home lol)

Last edited:
Back