Vegas Bbc bars and clubs

I hope the red rooster is open for Super Bowl weekend. Anyone been to play house LV or the perrfect LV parties?

Just heard last hour from the owner of a local well known club that the licenses for sex clubs in vegas were all revoked, and they (along with the others) will not v2e reopening post covid. Honestly SUPER bummed out.... They have been a part of the Vegas culture and experience for years. Dont know how this will impact the private clubs/parties that operate off premise locations or in homes.
What private clubs or parties are good in Vegas?

Right now not a lot going on. You probably have better luck, finding people on swingers websites, dating sites, and etc. and getting together with individual couples or BBC that live in Las Vegas and meet at a hotel or at their home or find a couple or a BBC also visiting Las Vegas. Just not a lot people coming here to Las Vegas right now. I think after the New Year things will get a lot better since there is a vaccine(s) available now.

Unfortunately, no one knows. It's hard to say what our New Normal lives will look like. Adult businesses like swing clubs have had no income for months now, and it's not close to over. In the meantime clubs have expenses. It's hard to know who will survive. Even if they do survive it's likely the crowd will change.

I'm kind of surprised at the suggestion of the Palms. I've never heard that about the Palms, but Vegas is ever changing. The Palms has been closed since March. Whatever it was it's likely it will be different.

Elizabeth it's too bad you weren't here a few years ago. We use to have web girl parties about once a month with about a dozen couples and a dozen single black men. We would start the party with a live orgy cam show. Unfortunately those days are over. Gangbangs are really hard to make happen unless you know the guys. One out of 10 guys actually show up.

Once this is over we are all going to have to rebuild our sex lives!
Hi guys I am from the UK and have been visiting Vegas and LA quite regularly over the years for business. Hard to know what the future holds with the changes to business and travel. Nevertheless it would be great to connect with like minded people from across the pond for when we finally find normality and I can resume my travels. say safe and happy swinging. ;-)

Right now not a lot going on. You probably have better luck, finding people on swingers websites, dating sites, and etc. and getting together with individual couples or BBC that live in Las Vegas and meet at a hotel or at their home or find a couple or a BBC also visiting Las Vegas. Just not a lot people coming here to Las Vegas right now. I think after the New Year things will get a lot better since there is a vaccine(s) available now.
I hope in February it’s a lot better. If your a bull then message us.

The Red Rooster is better for people 30 years old and up. I have had fun at both venues(Green Door). Sometimes it will depend on the night that you attend not sure how or if they will be the same anytime soon with all the Covid outbreaks

The Red Rooster is better for people 30 years old and up. I have had fun at both venues(Green Door). Sometimes it will depend on the night that you attend not sure how or if they will be the same anytime soon with all the Covid outbreaks
True, many older couples there at the Red Rooster, but still some very good sex there with many people.
Been to the Green Door (loved her being fucked in a casket), but we went really late at night so there were many people there

Can you recommend a guy or agency? When we go I’m looking to have my wife get an erotic massage. Basically I want him to come to our room while I go to the bar and she gets a massage while they are both nude.
I'd recommend Google, most only provide their phone numbers. So, you want her to fuck the guy?

No way, that was one of our favorite places to go
Yeah it's been closed forat least 2 years now. Was the first of the swing clubs to shut down.

"Studios" took its place but not nearly as great of a play place though not as far out as Rooster. But still unsure if it'll ever come from the trenches either.

Yeah it's been closed forat least 2 years now. Was the first of the swing clubs to shut down.

"Studios" took its place but not nearly as great of a play place though not as far out as Rooster. But still unsure if it'll ever come from the trenches either.
As soon as we can travel, we hope to get back out to Vegas, we always found dicks for the both of us there.

Back