Vasectomy and the lifestyle

I just read a post about breeding. I have ethical concerns about that issue for so many reasons. As a Black Dominant gentleman, who has enjoyed the lifestyle, I made a choice to be vas safe. It was a great decision and reduces a lot of stress. I would like to hear from the women how they feel about this topic?

I had a vasectomy several years ago. Best thing I ever did. I still bet checked once a year because they on occasion reverse themselves. I have been told that it even tastes the same. The women in the group all know that I am surgically safe but when I cum they are usually grabbing my ass to pull be deeper, and telling me to give it to them. If you have produced all the children you plan on producing then get nipped. If there is a downside I haven't found it. You still need to be concerned about STD's but it is nice to know that there will be no paternity suits to wreck my retirement plans.

I just read a post about breeding. I have ethical concerns about that issue for so many reasons. As a Black Dominant gentleman, who has enjoyed the lifestyle, I made a choice to be vas safe. It was a great decision and reduces a lot of stress. I would like to hear from the women how they feel about this topic?
If I knew for a fact the guy had a vasectomy then I'd be ok about it, but otherwise I'm not sure how much trust I would put in a guy I didn't know saying he'd had a vas.
I prefer guys bareback, I like them cumming in me. At the moment, due to taking some minor medication, I can't take my contraceptive pill. Will I still let guys empty in me, sure. But will I get pregnant, hopefully not. I'm not trying to get pregnant, and as I'm in my late forties and been off the pill before without getting pregnant, I don't think I will. But also being in my late forties, and near the change, I do feel a strong pull and wouldn't be too upset if it happened.

I had a vasectomy several years ago. Best thing I ever did. I still bet checked once a year because they on occasion reverse themselves. I have been told that it even tastes the same. The women in the group all know that I am surgically safe but when I cum they are usually grabbing my ass to pull be deeper, and telling me to give it to them. If you have produced all the children you plan on producing then get nipped. If there is a downside I haven't found it. You still need to be concerned about STD's but it is nice to know that there will be no paternity suits to wreck my retirement plans.

Some women have gotten a "surprise" after having their tubes cut or tied, as well!

-Angie

Last edited:
Since I have a mixture of nipped and
un-nipped, I have an IUD(I have yet to go thru menopause at my ripe old age :frantic:). My daughters are grown and I don't plan on having anymore...I enjoy the relaxation of a nipped man, no stress...

Although we understand how erotic this may seem in fantasy land, the reality is that it's pretty sick and morally and ethically wrong to bring a baby into the world for a sexual fantasy. A mixed race baby with two white parents opens a whole can of worms for the baby for the rest of its life, not to mention issues for the parents over the years.

Although we understand how erotic this may seem in fantasy land, the reality is that it's pretty sick and morally and ethically wrong to bring a baby into the world for a sexual fantasy. A mixed race baby with two white parents opens a whole can of worms for the baby for the rest of its life, not to mention issues for the parents over the years.
Well said, society still has issues with biracial children, especially children that are black/white.

Back