Vanessa's big dumb thread of dumb.

vanessabbc

Couple
lol. it was suggested by someone that I dedicate just one thread to my meanderings. I still don't know if it was a joke, lol. If you think this thread makes me look like an arrogantperson, please realize Im just testing to see if its a serious request. I will be posting my psychotica all out loud here. Please come point and laugh at the circus freak, sirs and ma'ams. haha

Don't let em get at you girl. You do you and don't be bothered by the negative Nancy's. You shown real vulnerability and the other ladies here have noticed. It's very welcome to have a more female lead point of discussion in here. It doesn't always have to be "cuck cuck cuck fuck black cock" all the time. I for one have really enjoyed your posts.

Keep up the good work.

Sara

Vanessa, if that is your real pic in your avatar, you are a truly beautiful lady. As for the rest, We all have to decide what is truly important to us. You have made the decision to be faithful and honorable and keep your family together. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with standing up for what is right!!!! That is why God gave us a conscience.
Please do not keep beating yourself up about it. And please do not keep beating yourself up about "being curious". You explored. You found it is not for you. That is a HEALTHY thing.
I hope and pray that you and hubby can get on the same page and work things out. You are taking a bold step talking to him about this. Good luck to both of you. Stay strong.

Don't let em get at you girl. You do you and don't be bothered by the negative Nancy's. You shown real vulnerability and the other ladies here have noticed. It's very welcome to have a more female lead point of discussion in here. It doesn't always have to be "cuck cuck cuck fuck black cock" all the time. I for one have really enjoyed your posts.

Keep up the good work.

Sara

Thank you sara! that makes my day. but I don't want it to sound like I feel like anyone was trying to be insulting to me. The poster that suggested I create one thread had been very kind to me and has given me some great advice. I am not saying anything bad about them at all. IOt may be good to stick to one thread if I ever ******* post here again, haha

Back