Vancouver cuck seeks bull

Min

Couple
hi, we are a couple in our 3o's in bc. i am looking to find an experienced black bull in the vancouver area. we havnt dont this before but are currently taking steps to being a cuckold/hotwife couple for bbc. we do role play when we fuck with her pretending to fuck 2 cocks at once, me and a big black cock, i bought her a realistic looking black cock dildo. she is blonde 106lbs 5'2" petit. i am 5'10 170lbs , i am training my wife for fucking big black cock, and could really use some help from any black bulls interested. i want my wife to crave your bbc when ur done with her.

Hi 28, brown skin, 200lbs, 6incut cock, dd free. Very interested in this. In half black and half brown. My dad is from Barbados and mom from Fiji. Looking for an ongoing relationship. only this is I am attached Aand my spouse would not go for this. If you are interested send me a msg and we can send pics.
Thanks

Adrian

hi, we are a couple in our 3o's in bc. i am looking to find an experienced black bull in the vancouver area. we havnt dont this before but are currently taking steps to being a cuckold/hotwife couple for bbc. we do role play when we fuck with her pretending to fuck 2 cocks at once, me and a big black cock, i bought her a realistic looking black cock dildo. she is blonde 106lbs 5'2" petit. i am 5'10 170lbs , i am training my wife for fucking big black cock, and could really use some help from any black bulls interested. i want my wife to crave your bbc when ur done with her.

yes we are seeking the right bull for her 1st bbc. she will definitly like to see the pics.

In order to create a "request" thread you MUST make a contribution to another thread; this thread violates #10 & #17 of the Site's Forum Rules.

805291_168788.jpg

Back