Vancouver cuck seeks bull

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Min, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Min

Min New Member

hi, we are a couple in our 3o's in bc. i am looking to find an experienced black bull in the vancouver area. we havnt dont this before but are currently taking steps to being a cuckold/hotwife couple for bbc. we do role play when we fuck with her pretending to fuck 2 cocks at once, me and a big black cock, i bought her a realistic looking black cock dildo. she is blonde 106lbs 5'2" petit. i am 5'10 170lbs , i am training my wife for fucking big black cock, and could really use some help from any black bulls interested. i want my wife to crave your bbc when ur done with her.

Mandy and Brian and sam77sam like this.
  2. Adrian.lux

Adrian.lux New Member

Hi 28, brown skin, 200lbs, 6incut cock, dd free. Very interested in this. In half black and half brown. My dad is from Barbados and mom from Fiji. Looking for an ongoing relationship. only this is I am attached Aand my spouse would not go for this. If you are interested send me a msg and we can send pics.
    Thanks

Adrian

3. Min

Min New Member

yes we are seeking the right bull for her 1st bbc. she will definitly like to see the pics.

4. Adrian.lux

Adrian.lux New Member

Yeah can you send me your email address, much easier to talk on there. I will send you pics on there

Thanks

5. Min

Min New Member

Inbox us, we look forward to her thoughts about the pics.

6. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    In order to create a "request" thread you MUST make a contribution to another thread; this thread violates #10 & #17 of the Site's Forum Rules.

7. sam77sam

sam77sam New Member Real Person

805291_168788.jpg

8. kingfreaknasty

kingfreaknasty New Member Real Person

Black Bull here l9" and very thick looking for a white wife. Clean, dd free