vancouver cuck seeks bull 4 wife

Min

Couple
hi, we are a couple in our 3o's in bc. i am looking to find an experienced black bull in the vancouver area. we havnt dont this before but are currently taking steps to being a cuckold/hotwife couple for bbc. we do role play when we fuck with her pretending to fuck 2 cocks at once, me and a big black cock, i bought her a realistic looking black cock dildo. she is blonde 106lbs 5'2" petit. i am 5'10 170lbs , i am training my wife for fucking big black cock, and could really use some help from any black bulls interested. i want my wife to crave your bbc when ur done with her.

Hi I'm a bbc looking to find the right couple to play with. Its really hard to find people from vancouver on this site that are ready to play. Little bout me: I'm dark skinned. Canadian. I have a very high sex drive. So I'm looking for a woman thay can really keep it going. I'm not bi. But I like to encourage the husband to join in. I like to spread the pussy nice and wide while hubby gets in therenice and deep fun for all!! If your interested lets chat

hi, we are a couple in our 3o's in bc. i am looking to find an experienced black bull in the vancouver area. we havnt dont this before but are currently taking steps to being a cuckold/hotwife couple for bbc. we do role play when we fuck with her pretending to fuck 2 cocks at once, me and a big black cock, i bought her a realistic looking black cock dildo. she is blonde 106lbs 5'2" petit. i am 5'10 170lbs , i am training my wife for fucking big black cock, and could really use some help from any black bulls interested. i want my wife to crave your bbc when ur done with her.
In order to create a "request" thread you MUST make a contribution to another thread; this thread violates #10 & #17 of the Site's Forum Rules.

Back