Valentines Day plans

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Love to here everybody's Valentines Day plans? My hubby just told me this morning that he made reservations for me and my lover at an up scale hotel and restaurant downtown. Can't wait it's within walking distance to a couple of clubs so we can spend an evening dancing then walk back to our room for some good old Valentines Day fucking! God I love my husband he is so good to me. Can't wait to tell my lover this morning. Now I have to find a new sexy dress!

Love to here everybody's Valentines Day plans? My hubby just told me this morning that he made reservations for me and my lover at an up scale hotel and restaurant downtown. Can't wait it's within walking distance to a couple of clubs so we can spend an evening dancing then walk back to our room for some good old Valentines Day fucking! God I love my husband he is so good to me. Can't wait to tell my lover this morning. Now I have to find a new sexy dress!
Sounds like you are going to have a great time. I do not know what to plan for my wife. Any suggestions?

If she has a stead lover you might set something up like my husband did.
She does not really have a steady bull sense we moved. She meet a bull last night that really rocked her world so I may try and hook something up with him. Just that we don't know him that well

Back