Vaginal Orgasms

I've never had an orgasm from sex without help from a vibrator. I'd love to know if someone could do that for me. I don't think it will ever be possible with my husband:( Has anyone ever had experiences like this or been a part of correcting this situation?

Someone different may be able to take you to a place your man can't take you. You'd be surprised at what your body wants to do if your mind gets out the way.
The vibrator may be able to oscillate better than a man ever could, but there are some other things it just can't do (besides cuddle and azz slapping. :cool:)

Someone different may be able to take you to a place your man can't take you. You'd be surprised at what your body wants to do if your mind gets out the way.
The vibrator may be able to oscillate better than a man ever could, but there are some other things it just can't do (besides cuddle and azz slapping. :cool:)[/quote

What do you mean? What does my body want to do besides have a vaginal orgasm?

Oh, I'm sure your body wants to have that vaginal orgasm, but maybe it's harder to get there mentally with your man for whatever reason, could be mental, physical, etc.
But something about "stranger sex"...no one to judge you if you act a certain way, scream, do certain things you never thought of doing. All that could make for an experience that could have your vagina letting go with ease.
I think you're off to a good start by coming here.

I have explosive orgasms when I use my vibe and hubby fucks me with his cock or with a dildo. My favorite is riding though. He lets me ride this big shane deisel dildo and use my vibe and its amazing! Major shuttering orgasms! Never knew I could feel that good! He really opened me up to recieve such pleasure and I fucking LOVE him for it! To think I've could have been having it like this for decades:( Well I am now. I guess that's what's important!

Back