vaginal contraction and men's cum

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
A lot of couples wished sometime cum togheters. Some couples could obtain it and others never could. In my case I have had a lot of sex encounters where we cummed togheters, and I noticed an interesting detail about it: A lot of times when a guy was fucking me and I started to reach my orgasm, I had intense vaginal contractions and immediately the guy cummed too!
Could it be possible that vaginal contractions during women's orgasm, accelerate the own male orgasm if the guys are close to cum?

Well, speaking from experience, of course vaginal contractions will trigger a male to cum; at least for me.

If you and your partner are in tune, you know there is the: insertion phase, the getting feel comfortable with cock in pussy phase, fun stimulation phase, cream on my cock phase, bring you close to vaganial orgasm phase with my cock deep inside of you against your G-Spot and the root of my cock rubbing your clit, and then my 'Cum STROKE'. If your man feels that wonderful contraction on his cock during this phase, you both get to cum at the same time.

Me?

I like to be a little develish by bringing my partner to her Big O and just enjoy the feeling of her contractions along my cock. But, I don't cum, not yet. After she's finished, just after that warm wave passes her, I start the pumping again. Ladies, that second orgasm,....well, I'm told it can be a full body mind shattering experience.

But said:
What do you mean? Do your partners use to have a second orgasm when you reach your own orgasm? Don't you feel vaginal's lips a little flaccid after woman's cum? Well, my actual hubby ever says me that my pussy remains so flaccid after he gives me an orgasm, so he asks me to wrap my legs around his body to be tighter

Yes, my partners have a second orgasm. We start the process all over again after her first orgasm. Her orgasm usually occures faster and deeper, almost whole body, as I have been told. Real toe curling experience.

After a woman has her first orgasm, she, like a man, is more sensative. Flacid lips? Well, perhaps a generally more 'lose' vaginal barrel. Good for your hubby....hold you tighter and give you a deeper experience.

A lot of couples wished sometime cum togheters. Some couples could obtain it and others never could. In my case I have had a lot of sex encounters where we cummed togheters, and I noticed an interesting detail about it: A lot of times when a guy was fucking me and I started to reach my orgasm, I had intense vaginal contractions and immediately the guy cummed too!
Could it be possible that vaginal contractions during women's orgasm, accelerate the own male orgasm if the guys are close to cum?
When that pussy start to squeeze omg im busting evrywhere

YEs, for me it does, in fact, when I make the woman cum and then she cums, the I have another ejaculation...multiples...yeah...

Back