vacations for fucking blacks

My family originally came from Ireland and the UK. I have many friends there and throughout the years I have always heard the same thing. Many european women, mostly from countries with hardly any black men, travel to countries where there are a lot of black men basically to fuck blacks. I have a friend who works on the docks in Barbados and he said every winter tons of white women come to visit. They hit the clubs, have a few drinks and pick up black men. he said he has even picked up women at the beach. he's estimated that he's fucked 3 black girls and some where around 35-40 white women who are just there for a few days

tumblr_n92pxtJWV21tq5n7do1_1280.jpg

we're based in the u.k/ireland & usually vacation/holiday in the med where there's plenty of opportunities for white women to be black-fucked. Years ago a white wife in heat would give a black barman or waiter her room number, sometimes she'd be serviced, sometimes not depending on other offers the bull had. Nowadays it's much simpler with many hotels offering one to one fitness training with a well built young black stud. This gives the horny wife the opportunity to dress in lycra while her husband pays for the training/fucking session, his wife returning much more sweaty than you'd normally expect ! My wife usually gets blacked this way during our holidays, but also enjoys picking up a bull on the beach & fucking him in our room while i listen from the balcony.

Back