Vacation Suggestions?? Resort names??

I am a HotWife who loves BBC. Hubby and I are looking for some suggestions and resort names for classy places where there is plenty of beautiful BBC. We've seen lots of photos here of beach parties and beautiful women with local BBC's. If you have had a great time at a resort, please share where! Thanks so much!

Why not pick out a "all black college" that's near you and make yourself available to their fraternities ... they'd love having you. OR, find out where they take their spring breaks and join 'em. Again, they'd love having a cute little snowbunny....
gif_Rabbit.gif

I am a HotWife who loves BBC. Hubby and I are looking for some suggestions and resort names for classy places where there is plenty of beautiful BBC. We've seen lots of photos here of beach parties and beautiful women with local BBC's. If you have had a great time at a resort, please share where! Thanks so much!
There a lots of clothing optional resorts in the the Caribbean and Mexico. There are a lot of STD's there so be prepared to insist on safe sex. Easiest way to determine a hotel quality is to counts the stars.

Back