Vacation Spot 4 BBC

icon10.png
hello From the mexican caribbean

Im Humberto Master bull from the caribbean,IM 29 and I live in the riviera Maya in the beautyful mexican caribbean,I live so close From Can cun,cozumel,tulum and playa del carmen, I work as guide of tourist people,even here nobody knows about my life style as a MASTER BULL,and that's the reazon because Im so discret about it, so if you are lokingfor a Handsome,nice,edaucate and very profesional Master bull, just contact me, I think the most important thing it's to make a good friendship, I hope no to be rude but I always like being honest and to be honest I have 10 inches,and I would love to share it with you ,so if you are thinking in travel and have a nice hollydays in the caribbean please contact me, Your wife will enjoy it, believe me,I love to be with married couples and wifes, and the most Importan thing to me it's make them so happy in all ways I can,and I will do everthing for make my couple happy, my yahoo its... lob27wolf@yahoo.com please add me couples and wifes , I will be wating for you​

Back