Vacation in Orlando Area

CuckCpl4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
My husband has a convention in Orlando next spring and I was thinking I would tag along for some sun and fun. By fun I am thinking a nudist resort and strong black men ;) I like the idea of husband working knowing I am naked and looking for fun...he should be up for anything by the time the day is over and the fun begins. The pictures are my preferred resort wear....less is okay but anything more would be disappointing.Northaven 097 - edited.jpgNorthaven 097 - edited.jpgNorthaven 083.JPG Anyone know of any resorts or clubs in the Orlando area where a mature milf could have some fun?

My husband has a convention in Orlando next spring and I was thinking I would tag along for some sun and fun. By fun I am thinking a nudist resort and strong black men ;) I like the idea of husband working knowing I am naked and looking for fun...he should be up for anything by the time the day is over and the fun begins. The pictures are my preferred resort wear....less is okay but anything more would be disappointing.View attachment 284431View attachment 284431View attachment 284432 Anyone know of any resorts or clubs in the Orlando area where a mature milf could have some fun?
The Milk is sexy!But I would like to see a close-up of that phat looking pussy!

hello i have seen you on various sites over the years and always thought you were such a perfect blend of beauty and class and naughty hot. what a woman
ty for your postings

sb

Back