Vacation in Jamaica

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by allfor my wife, Jul 1, 2014.

1. allfor my wife

allfor my wife Member

M

#1 allfor my wife, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    serginho, Emsbp and wit like this.
  2. playfulpair

playfulpair Active Member

US
    Where are you staying in Jamaica? We stayed at Hedo II. There were a couple of days that my wife was taken by the landscapers there at the resort. Although it wasn't a rape at all... It was a surprise when it happened. And she loved it.

3. hedonism party plan

hedonism party plan Active Member

hi dj from negril jamaica nice wife pic i live next to hedo2 hotel Photo on 2013-06-27 at 03.54.jpg Photo on 2013-06-27 at 03.54 #2.jpg Photo on 2013-06-27 at 03.54.jpg Photo on 2013-06-27 at 03.54 #2.jpg Photo on 2013-06-27 at 03.54 #3.jpg Photo on 2013-06-27 at 03.54 #4.jpg Photo on 2013-06-27 at 03.54 #5.jpg Photo on 2013-06-27 at 03.54 #6.jpg

4. hotLena

hotLena Well-Known Member

Hedo is what you make of it. You can have wild sex with the people you meet or just enjoy a relaxing holiday in nakedness.
    If you want to safe money, bring your own lube and toys, because the ones in the shop are expensive. Also beach shoes are a good idea, there are some sea urchins.

curiouscraig and serginho like this.
  5. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    well if it was me I would set some thing up without the wifes knowledge you contct a guy tell him what bar your at have him just start flirting and suducing your wife all the while you act like its just happening

But I'm evil

6. Blackbustaz

Blackbustaz New Member

Or you pay a jamaican stripper to show up at your room and give your wife a hot show ...
    I'm sure that will do the trick

Howard & Sue, serginho and wilyboi like this.
  7. hotLena

I hope you'll be checked by the jamaican customs. And the guy will have a big smile on his face when he pulls the big toys out of the bags.

Just kidding, have nice holidays!

serginho likes this.
  8. hotLena

From what I heard, the customs on Jamaica is pretty plain. So don't worry.

serginho and allfor my wife like this.
  9. dunacouple

dunacouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Netherlands
    Don't make her do anything she is not in to. sometimes it seems great before you get in to it. Maybe you both enjoy it the whole time even. Maybe even in the long term. Chances are tho, you guys will get in over your head if you do not have clear rules. Rules and clear back up plans you guys can resort to when one feels it's going to fast. You can't hurry your wife in to this.

Read up on serious swinging literature, there is much more research done and much more literature out there. Plenty of good pointers to be found on the subject without the fantasy aspect.

allfor my wife likes this.
  10. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Condoms. Please use condoms if she goes through with it. For the sake of her health and yours.

allfor my wife likes this.
  11. dunacouple

dunacouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Netherlands
    great that you did not push and keep letting her make her pace. If she will indulge it will be a well ballanced decision and might save your relationship down the right.

Mariposa blanca likes this.
  12. thickbbc

thickbbc Active Member

Nice pics dude....

13. duppyghost

duppyghost Active Member

Jamaica
    i'm from jamaica would love to have some nice clean fun with any of you ladies