Vacation Experience

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I have been married since college. What my husband doesn't know is that I fucked another guy. I went on a girl's vacation to Italy last summer. I picked up a handsome black guy at a quiet bar. We started out just dancing but I soon found myself at a quiet spot on a nearby beach. I climbed on top of the guy and he started kissing my tits and rubbing my ass. His fingers found there way under my skirt and into my dripping pussy. I undid his pants and slipped out his hard black cock. He ripped off my panties and I began fucking him. I let him finger my ass and I rode his hard cock. Before he came, I slid off and wrapped my lips around him so he could cum down my throat. We left the beach shortly after that and headed to a hotel. The things he did to me from there I couldn't begin to explain. I can only say I was thoroughly fucked and enjoyed every second of it. My husband back home still thinks he has been the only man for me . . . if only I could tell him how much I liked fucking a complete stranger, especially a well-hung, black one!

100.jpg

I have been married since college. What my husband doesn't know is that I fucked another guy. I went on a girl's vacation to Italy last summer. I picked up a handsome black guy at a quiet bar. We started out just dancing but I soon found myself at a quiet spot on a nearby beach. I climbed on top of the guy and he started kissing my tits and rubbing my ass. His fingers found there way under my skirt and into my dripping pussy. I undid his pants and slipped out his hard black cock. He ripped off my panties and I began fucking him. I let him finger my ass and I rode his hard cock. Before he came, I slid off and wrapped my lips around him so he could cum down my throat. We left the beach shortly after that and headed to a hotel. The things he did to me from there I couldn't begin to explain. I can only say I was thoroughly fucked and enjoyed every second of it. My husband back home still thinks he has been the only man for me . . . if only I could tell him how much I liked fucking a complete stranger, especially a well-hung, black one

Why don't you two go to a Black frequented bar dancing and let him watch you get close and have the mans hands on you.. Bring him back to the table and rub his cock while your husband watchs..glad to hear you love to Suck that Black rod...you need a Black gang bang now..

Back