VACATION CUCKOLD

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Our vacation last year started almost like every other. After 9 years of marriage, we were looking for a change of pace . . . some kind of adventure. We found it!

You see, our sex life had been pretty dull. At least until Susan turned us on to x-rated movies to spice things up. In fact it was a movie we had seen, that had given us the Jamaican vacation idea. Looking back, I remember how turned on Susan got during an interracial scenes. The sex was so torrid; we actually watched that movie twice,

Our first day in Jamaica, we lay out by the pool, Susan had on a small bikini that really accentuated her great figure. She is 5'5", about 120 pounds, has long brown hair and an athletic body that won’t quit. Susan's breasts are natural and more than a handful, with thick dark nipples.

The resort was one Susan had found on the Internet. The place was a little run down, but very inexpensive, and big with Europeans.

While lying out, we noticed a number of single white women, who had taken up with the local men. Several of the men by the pool were sporting really incredible bulges which at one point drew a remark from Susan to the effect that the myths about black men were surely true. I thought little of that remark at the time.

That night we decided to go clubbing. We had gone to a couple of places and had a few drinks. Feeling buzzed, Susan asked the taxi driver to take us to a local's hangout. Susan was wearing a short little sundress that showed off her great figure and ample cleavage. The driver who took every opportunity to check Susan out, suggested a small club, not far away.

"I'm sure you will like the place Miss, not sure about the Mister," he said with a wink and a smile that exposed a gold tooth.

Susan was slightly buzzed, and said she felt adventuresome, so we agreed to go to the place. The bar was small and dark. We ordered drinks and as our eyes adjusted to the light it became apparent that I was the only white guy in the place. On the other hand there were several white women in the club who had hooked up with locals.

I later found out it was a place tourist women went to go black.

In fact, right next to us in a booth was a young petite redhead, who was getting mauled by a Rastafarian. Based on the way she was grabbing him, she was loving every minute of it. Sue was facing their direction and was getting quite a show.

"Honey I think she's going to fuck him right here. She just unzipped him and, oh my God he's huge," Susan said, gulping down her *******.

I got up to get another round and to get a better look at our amorous couple. Sue was right the guy was big. The redhead had her right hand curled around his shaft and was pumping away. Ordering a *******, I turned around to see a tall black man talking to Susan. He offered his hand and Susan took it, following him on to the dance floor.

They danced one fast, then a slow number. During the second dance I could tell he was holding Susan close to his body. The man was about 6'5" and seemed to tower over Susan by a foot maybe more. I'm not the jealous type and really thought nothing of it. In fact, I've seen lots of guys hit on Susan and if anything, have always found it strangely exciting.

When Susan returned to the table I jokingly asked if her new friend was as big as our friends in the next both. "Believe it or not he may be bigger," she said. She then proceeded to tell me that she could feel his cock up against her and that it was very hard and very . . . very large.

My wife seemed animated, as she described her dance with the tall black man. I was about to ask her if he had turned her on, when the waiter walked up with a couple of shooters. My wife new friend had just bought us a round. Susan lifted her glass to him and swallowed the shot.

A few minutes later our friend walked up with a couple more shooters. "Since you enjoyed the last ones, I thought why not a couple more," he said in a deep voice. He introduced himself as James, and with a big smile asked if he could sit down. Susan was quick to insist that he join us.

We made small talk for a while; during that time James did little to hide his attraction to Susan. As I said, my wife is a stunner, and James never took his eyes of her. Susan at the same time appeared mesmerized by him, staring at James and totally enthralled with his every word.

After a couple more shooters, he asked Susan to dance again. I could tell Susan was tipsy from all the drinks she had had. As James led her by the hand out to the dance floor, she swayed from the *******. Susan can be quite provocative when she has a little to ******* and James was quick to take advantage.

The first song was a fast number and by the time the song was over James had pulled Susan close to him. James had his leg pushed up against Susan's cunt and was grinding away to the beat of the music. I knew Susan was getting turned on; by the way she opened her legs as they danced. I probably should have interceded, but I was excited by what I was witnessing.

During the next slow dance Susan's eyes were closed as she rested her head on his chest. I was starting to get a little alarmed as James let his hands drop to her butt. I expected Susan to stop him, but if anything she seemed to pull him closer.

I could see that James was saying something to Susan, as he would, from time to time, nuzzle her ear. When the dance ended I lost the two of them in the crowd. The last I saw of Susan was James leading her away from our table, towards the other end of the club.

After five minutes I decided to look for them. There was a dark hallway at the back corner of the lounge.

I entered the hallway and as my eyes adjusted to the dark I could make out a couple leaning against the wall. The man, black, had his back to me and his shoulders prevented me from seeing the woman's face. I could tell she was white because I could see her tanned shoulder and part of her breast. The top half of the woman's dress had been pulled down around her waist.

The man was leaning over the woman and was sucking her tits. The woman meanwhile was working on his pants in a frenzied manner. The man's hand was between the woman's legs, when I saw him tear her flimsily panties off, discarding them to the floor. Then the man crouched down and the woman lifted her left leg high in the air as the man dipped, eased his hips forward and moved his body up into hers.

I realized they were about to fuck right there in the club. The thought never entered my mind that the woman was my wife. This woman was wild with lust.

My dick was very hard as I watched the man lift the woman effortlessly off the ground with his first long stroke. In the dim light it was difficult to see how large the guy's cock was, but there was no mistaking the pleasure it gave the woman as he entered her. It was her voice that I recognized first.

"Oh god, you feel so good," the women moaned out loud. I did a double take as I realized the voice belonged to Susan. "Oh fuck that feels so good, fuck me with your big cock," she exclaimed. I had never heard Susan talk like this before.

James lifted Sue off the ground easily all the while pumping his cock in and out of her. Susan's moaning increased, announcing her first orgasm. James moved with powerful strokes as he fucked Susan; bring her to an incredible orgasm. Every now and then he would stop, almost teasing Susan to ask for more. "Don't stop, please, it feels so good," she would say.

The scene was so erotic that suddenly I felt my cock start to spurt. I tried to keep myself from cumming by grabbing my dick, but I still came. Meanwhile Susan was already getting off again, "Oh don't stop, fuck me, keep fucking me! Oh your cock is so good!" she kept repeating.

Jame's movements began to quicken as he came closer to cumming. "You like black cock don't you girl? Tell me the truth!" James demanded.

"Yes, fuck me, oh yes you’re soooo fuckin good." Susan slurred as she came once more.

Suddenly, James bellowed and he slammed Susan against the wall impaled on his cock. His deep became short, quick jerks, as he shot his hot cum deep into her cunt. I wondered for the first time if they had used protection. I knew it was too late to change things now, as I watched James continues to pump my wife full of his seed.

My mind reeled with what I had just witnessed. Confused, I hurriedly went to the men's room where I cleaned the mess I had made of my trousers.

When I returned to the table, James was sitting there with a sly smile on his face. "Susan is in the ladies room, fleshing up. We went outside for some air, you don't mind, do you?" James said, more of a statement than a question. I mumbled that it was okay, and for the first time I was a little frightened by his demeanor.

When Susan returned to the table she was quite ******* and told me she wanted to go back to the room. We said goodnight to James and grabbed a taxi. In the car Susan ******* and I literally had to carry her back to the room. Laying Susan on the bed I began removing her dress.

Her panties were gone! Her pussy lips were swollen and had cum was still oozing out. There was a large amount of cum drying on the insides of her thighs. Susan's left breast had a large bite mark near her nipple, which were also swollen and extended. We had been trying to have a baby for the last two years, now I couldn't help wondering if James had given her his.

I felt a strange mixture of rage and excitement as I placed my finger to Susan's cunt lips. The light brown hair of her neatly trimmed bush was matted with dried cum. Susan's pussy was sopping wet as my finger penetrated her inter folds. Susan stirred and turned over as I withdrew my finger. My finger was coated with thick stringy cum. Just then I wanted Susan more than ever.

Spooning up behind her, I easily slid my dick into her hot cunt. Susan started to protest, mumbling she was tired, but I was too hot to stop. I was buried to the hilt on my first stroke. Her pussy was so wet and loose I couldn't believe it.

The vision of her fucking James in the hallway filled my mind, causing me to cum in just three thrusts. I came very hard mixing my sperm with that of James. Susan immediately turned away from me, forsing my dick to slip out of her pussy. I lay there and watch her fall asleep within moments.

1.jpg

Back