Va couple, wife for BBC BULL to use

Asmodeaus80

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
White professional wife smart with a sarcastic sense of humor and strong willed in need of some Big Black Cock for her cock hungry pussy. She is not a Sub but is very submissive to her partner. She is in control of almost every aspect of her life and needs a strong powerful man to take that way in fucking. For her it is a personality thing thing as much as physical. For me I enjoy watch her get used/owned by huge cocks that really stretch and wear that pussy out.
She craves confident, assertive, dominate, and witty men with out being an asshole that disrespects her. She loves being dominated not being treated like trash. For her the MIND is the largest sex organ you get that stimulated her body will do everything you want. She is great at taking huge massive c ocks all the way balls deep. She is very multi orgasmic with a pussy that wants more and more.
Any Bull here want to see what they can get her to do for them to get off using her white pussy and body???090106 014-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20131104_202934-1.jpg
    20131104_202934-1.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 218
  • suckingNate3-1.jpg
    suckingNate3-1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 233
Hoping that when we find her Bull that he becomes a regular sex partner for her. Something more than a every now and then thing.

Indeed not a every day thing as our life is pretty busy but as stated a regular recurring thing and as often as possible and if once trust is established then if the bulls wants to include some friends then that could work to. Her pussy is good for multiple cocks.

White professional wife smart with a sarcastic sense of humor and strong willed in need of some Big Black Cock for her cock hungry pussy. She is not a Sub but is very submissive to her partner. She is in control of almost every aspect of her life and needs a strong powerful man to take that way in fucking. For her it is a personality thing thing as much as physical. For me I enjoy watch her get used/owned by huge cocks that really stretch and wear that pussy out.
She craves confident, assertive, dominate, and witty men with out being an asshole that disrespects her. She loves being dominated not being treated like trash. For her the MIND is the largest sex organ you get that stimulated her body will do everything you want. She is great at taking huge massive c ocks all the way balls deep. She is very multi orgasmic with a pussy that wants more and more.
Any Bull here want to see what they can get her to do for them to get off using her white pussy and body???View attachment 378014
lovely pics

Any Bull here want to see what they can get her to do for them to get off using her white pussy and body???View attachment 378014

im n lynchburg

UOTE="Asmodeaus80, post: 477078, member: 49140"]White professional wife smart with a sarcastic sense of humor and strong willed in need of some Big Black Cock for her cock hungry pussy. She is not a Sub but is very submissive to her partner. She is in control of almost every aspect of her life and needs a strong powerful man to take that way in fucking. For her it is a personality thing thing as much as physical. For me I enjoy watch her get used/owned by huge cocks that really stretch and wear that pussy out.
Any Bull here want to see what they can get her to do for them to get off using her white pussy and body???View attachment 378014[/QUOTE]
Im interested in making her my BBC slut. Maybe she'll let me cum in her mouth, pussy and ass.

UOTE="Asmodeaus80, post: 477078, member: 49140"]White professional wife smart with a sarcastic sense of humor and strong willed in need of some Big Black Cock for her cock hungry pussy. She is not a Sub but is very submissive to her partner. She is in control of almost every aspect of her life and needs a strong powerful man to take that way in fucking. For her it is a personality thing thing as much as physical. For me I enjoy watch her get used/owned by huge cocks that really stretch and wear that pussy out.
Im interested in making her my BBC slut. Maybe she'll let me cum in her mouth, pussy and ass.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you get her horny enough she lets things happen that normally wouldn't allow. We are looking for frequent bull that learns her enough to ******* her boundaries back including no longer wanting condoms though that is a safety and trust thing more mental boundaries.
Light to medium bondage gets her going so if she is tied not much she can do to stop you pk us by that point she should he horny enough to let whoever fuck her however.
Though she hates cum in her mouth. Texture thing not taste.

Back