Va couple, wife for BBC BULL to use

will like to handle things with u. am in springfield, VA

Message us in our inbox we are still looking. But before we commit to what we want a more frequent bull/dom type of playmate we need to get to know the guy and have some trust built. We aren't just looking for a wam bam one time thing. Been there done that and it us all right but we want some one that learns her body her buttons so say and uses those to push her beyond her comfort zone as two men doing that and keeping her in a more constant state of arousal.

Those are truly interested please have face and some normal photos just cock pics aren't enough. Wife says a cock is a cock and she wants more than just that as her brain needs the most stimulation. Just a big cock and she has those in a toy box.

So bulls and doms what would you like to do to her or how would YOU use her???
I'm sure she would be freshly shaved and dressed for me when I get there. Including collar and chain. She would greet me properly and you (hubby) would hand me a refreshing *******...ever so politely. As I inspect her curves, rotating her so I can see all sides I will tell you (hubby) to have a seat. I definitely want you in plain sight as your wife gets on her knees to kiss, lick and suck my black cock and balls. I'd look at you as I rest one leg over her shoulder while holding my shaft to bounce the head of my cock on her lips and face...(other hand has the chain in it.) As the hubby you will address me as SIR and I will ask if you can see good. Even if you can, I'm going to bring her closer to you. And I'm going to lean on you as she sucks me. When I'm ready to fuck her, I'll carry her (by the chain) to the spot of my choosing. I'll eat her pussy so she can smell and taste it on my mouth when we're kissing. I'd throw her leg up and plow this black meat in her tight, but well-trained cunt. You'll be made to watch your wife's legs dangle over my arm and shoulder as I get deep. I don't give you permission to jerk off, but I will allow you to clean your pussy with your mouth after I've blasted a load (or two) inside of her. That's just the begining.

Back