Va couple, wife for BBC BULL to use

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Asmodeaus80, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Asmodeaus80

Asmodeaus80 Active Member Real Person

White professional wife smart with a sarcastic sense of humor and strong willed in need of some Big Black Cock for her cock hungry pussy. She is not a Sub but is very submissive to her partner. She is in control of almost every aspect of her life and needs a strong powerful man to take that way in fucking. For her it is a personality thing thing as much as physical. For me I enjoy watch her get used/owned by huge cocks that really stretch and wear that pussy out.
    She craves confident, assertive, dominate, and witty men with out being an asshole that disrespects her. She loves being dominated not being treated like trash. For her the MIND is the largest sex organ you get that stimulated her body will do everything you want. She is great at taking huge massive c ocks all the way balls deep. She is very multi orgasmic with a pussy that wants more and more.
    Any Bull here want to see what they can get her to do for them to get off using her white pussy and body??? 090106 014-1.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Chocolate Fuckstick

Chocolate Fuckstick Active Member Real Person

US
    Love that collar around her neck.

3. Asmodeaus80

So does to it helps her release her control.

4. Mr.804

Mr.804 Member

Where in va?

5. Cyndi Robare

Cyndi Robare Active Member

you got more photos

cyndi here

6. Asmodeaus80

Central va near Charlottesville.

7. Asmodeaus80

Lots anything you would like to see

8. Asmodeaus80

Interesting

9. Caramel Nine

Caramel Nine Member

You look absolutely delicious to me... DC here... Let's talk...

10. Asmodeaus80

Hoping that when we find her Bull that he becomes a regular sex partner for her. Something more than a every now and then thing.

11. Mr.804

Mr.804 Member

Hmmmm did u say regular. ..lol

12. Asmodeaus80

Indeed not a every day thing as our life is pretty busy but as stated a regular recurring thing and as often as possible and if once trust is established then if the bulls wants to include some friends then that could work to. Her pussy is good for multiple cocks.

13. Mr.804

Mr.804 Member

Ohhh I see that

14. blkbull

blkbull Active Member

lovely pics

Asmodeaus80 likes this.
  15. Asmodeaus80

Thank you

blkbull likes this.
  16. Kapkock

Kapkock New Member

im n lynchburg

Asmodeaus80 likes this.
  17. Asmodeaus80

That would look nice sliding in my wife's pussy.

blkbull likes this.
  18. FuckUTillUDrop

FuckUTillUDrop Member Real Person

UOTE="Asmodeaus80, post: 477078, member: 49140"]White professional wife smart with a sarcastic sense of humor and strong willed in need of some Big Black Cock for her cock hungry pussy. She is not a Sub but is very submissive to her partner. She is in control of almost every aspect of her life and needs a strong powerful man to take that way in fucking. For her it is a personality thing thing as much as physical. For me I enjoy watch her get used/owned by huge cocks that really stretch and wear that pussy out.
    She craves confident, assertive, dominate, and witty men with out being an asshole that disrespects her. She loves being dominated not being treated like trash. For her the MIND is the largest sex organ you get that stimulated her body will do everything you want. She is great at taking huge massive c ocks all the way balls deep. She is very multi orgasmic with a pussy that wants more and more.
    Any Bull here want to see what they can get her to do for them to get off using her white pussy and body??? View attachment 378014 [/QUOTE]
    Im interested in making her my BBC slut. Maybe she'll let me cum in her mouth, pussy and ass.

19. Asmodeaus80

Im interested in making her my BBC slut. Maybe she'll let me cum in her mouth, pussy and ass.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you get her horny enough she lets things happen that normally wouldn't allow. We are looking for frequent bull that learns her enough to force her boundaries back including no longer wanting condoms though that is a safety and trust thing more mental boundaries.
    Light to medium bondage gets her going so if she is tied not much she can do to stop you pk us by that point she should he horny enough to let whoever fuck her however.
    Though she hates cum in her mouth. Texture thing not taste.

20. BlackElephant

BlackElephant New Member Real Person

US
    will like to handle things with u. am in springfield, VA