Used condoms

Seeing his smaller cock try to fill the stretched out rubber all while the bigger man's cum is dripping all over him. It could make for a fun evening of hubby humiliation.

When we first started playing, one of my wife's Bulls used a condom just for the novelty of it. When he was done, he took it off, full of sperm, and left.

My wife was still so turned on that she needed to be fucked some more. She had me turn it inside out and put my cock in it and fuck her with cum dripping condom.

I think using a condom and playing with it afterwards can be fun. A new essence of playing so to say. Cum is not necessarily wasted, can be used to put it on again or make hubby to ******* it. Either could be poured on his face to humiliate him

This is very interesting. As a form of control and humiliation, my wife has made me throw away her bull's condom and once even take it off of him and throw it away but never had me put it on. Sounds deliciously intriguing

There is a preg-risk game to this. The wife puts her wedding ring into the used condom, then places the used condom on the hubby. If he fucks her too hard, he risks tearing the condom inside of her and spilling the contents. Of course, he'll add his own swimmers to the race, but we know who will be the winner in the race to the egg.

However, best rules: Bull always goes bareback, hubby is always in a condom.

did it fit tight?
Girth wise it was ok but he was just over 10 inches and I am just your average 7, so it was not to bad it was the amount of cum that amazed me, it was absolutely brimming and when I put my cock in it to fuck Mrs inked it felt like putting my cock into a bucket of water lol

View attachment 955515 Playing with used condoms can be so hot! Before we got involved in IR swinging hubby used to collect used condoms and pour their contents in my pussy, or on my tits or pussy lips. Then fuck me. He said it was like fucking me after I'd been with lots of other guys!
He could almost pretend that he is the guy with the big cock since he's taking a more direct role in getting you black pregnant than he could otherwise ..
I think that it would be hot for white bf or white girl to get a condom with a black man's cum in it and and get other white girls really turned on by scissoring or tribbing and squeezing some black cum from her pussy into the girl she playing with or yet from the condom in the heat of the moment

Back