Use responsibly...

Any of you white Hubby's who has a wife taking the ******* Ambien (zolpidem), to treat her insomnia? One of the curious side effects is... "Some people using this medicine have engaged in activity such as driving, eating, or making phone calls and later having NO MEMORY of the activity"... You can add having sex with young black guys to that list. Once I realized that my wife had no memory of the things she said or did while on her sleep aid..I had to test the limits. I recruited a couple of younger black neighbor guys to assist...they were happy to volunteer once I explained what I had in mind. Both had been checking out my wife for awhile and were eager to get better acquainted. I picked a Friday nite so my wife would be able to sleep in afterward. She took her Ambien dose and went to bed while I stayed up to finish watching a movie. Once I was sure she was asleep I texted the black guys to come over and we went up to the bedroom. The guys were nervous, but eager to "meat" her. My wife typically sleeps in just a tank top and panties during the summer. While they watched I helped her out of her top, baring her big titties for them. They weren't really believing what was happening, but both were so horny now they were willing to take the risk. One guy sat down on the bed next to her and began teasing her tits and big nipples. She responded by groaning and spreading her legs! His buddy didn't want to get left out and began softly rubbing her crotch through her panties. More moans from her and her hips began to wiggle. That was enough proof for these guys and they really started to work her into a fever. Without going into all the details of what they did to her over the next several hours, she had several STRONG orgasms and was thoroughly fucked by both guys twice. They even used their phone cameras to take a few pix of each other doing her. I wasn't too pleased with that, but really, what could I say?
When she woke next morning sore and very cummy, I complimented her on the great sex we'd had the nite before. She had NO recollection of what had gone on! Better living through chemistry...View attachment 97907
What an asshole! Do you love and respect your wife so little that you actually did that?

I'm not a lawyer, but that sounds like facilitation of ******* and conspiracy at the very least. If your wife gets wind of what you've done, you will be the one getting ******* and getting fucked without giving consenting. What a loser, cowardly move, if this is in fact true.

Definitely ... not cool. I write stories about ******* once in awhile too so perhaps I shouldn't talk. Somehow this story of yours is pretty offensive though. It crosses a line somehow.

Perhaps, it's that your story is a bit too real, the content a bit too objectionable, and the picture is simply disturbing.

Maybe it's simply that ******* is too horrific of a crime to use as story material. Yeah, I think maybe that's my thinking on the matter. In fact, I've written my last ******* story ... your story was a wake up call.

875_1000.jpg

ew ew ew! any guy did that to me wouldn't have to worry about the law. I'd find a nice strong boyfriend to hold you down while I cut your dick and balls off. Seriiously! you're a sick fuck :(
How can u cut this guys balls off? To do a thing like this, he must of not had any to beging with.

WTF
Any of you white Hubby's who has a wife taking the ******* Ambien (zolpidem), to treat her insomnia? One of the curious side effects is... "Some people using this medicine have engaged in activity such as driving, eating, or making phone calls and later having NO MEMORY of the activity"... You can add having sex with young black guys to that list. Once I realized that my wife had no memory of the things she said or did while on her sleep aid..I had to test the limits. I recruited a couple of younger black neighbor guys to assist...they were happy to volunteer once I explained what I had in mind. Both had been checking out my wife for awhile and were eager to get better acquainted. I picked a Friday nite so my wife would be able to sleep in afterward. She took her Ambien dose and went to bed while I stayed up to finish watching a movie. Once I was sure she was asleep I texted the black guys to come over and we went up to the bedroom. The guys were nervous, but eager to "meat" her. My wife typically sleeps in just a tank top and panties during the summer. While they watched I helped her out of her top, baring her big titties for them. They weren't really believing what was happening, but both were so horny now they were willing to take the risk. One guy sat down on the bed next to her and began teasing her tits and big nipples. She responded by groaning and spreading her legs! His buddy didn't want to get left out and began softly rubbing her crotch through her panties. More moans from her and her hips began to wiggle. That was enough proof for these guys and they really started to work her into a fever. Without going into all the details of what they did to her over the next several hours, she had several STRONG orgasms and was thoroughly fucked by both guys twice. They even used their phone cameras to take a few pix of each other doing her. I wasn't too pleased with that, but really, what could I say?
When she woke next morning sore and very cummy, I complimented her on the great sex we'd had the nite before. She had NO recollection of what had gone on! Better living through chemistry...View attachment 97907
Do you have to ******* her too just to get laid?

I'm not a lawyer, but that sounds like facilitation of ******* and conspiracy at the very least. If your wife gets wind of what you've done, you will be the one getting ******* and getting fucked without giving consenting. What a loser, cowardly move, if this is in fact true.
Poor girl, doen't know what a coward she married.

This is a sick man, HE needs to be on a *******...in JAIL!!!

Ladies, KNOW this...blackmeat likes HIS lovers awake and FULLY conscious when I am inside you. I want you to enjoy sex as much or more than I do...not while you are sedated or *******.

Back