Use Of Condoms

Do you make him wrap it up and still suck is cock?

• Take it bareback

Votes: 56 91.8%
  • Wrap it up tight

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

Topsgt

Male
Why do women make a black man use condoms when she is so willing to suck his cock and swallow his cum. Are none of these women on the pill? Surely they are not worried about STDs.

That is not the question, I agree they should be worried about STD's but what good is using a condom during intercourse when she is willing to suck and swallow his cum it is the fluids that are dangerous.

I can't get pregnant, so STDs are the reason I play safe. I am just not willing to take a risk. And, according to my doctor, even unprotected oral has risks. So, no, I don't swallow.

I have no idea what the other women who've been with the guy I'm seeing now may have picked up from previous unprotected play and passed along. So, unless we get tested and come to an understanding, he's wrapping it up.

I have read that the stomach acids get rid of most virus's. The main risk is if you have any cuts or ******* in your mouth. So its bit safer doing oral than vaginal and a lot safer than anal. Just what ive read on internet.

The reason for the question is if you look at all of the photos posted on here it show the black cock wrap up but the very next photo shows the woman sucking and swallowing his cum. I found this so weird to take the precaution to wrap it during intercourse but swallow his cum. To me its just not smart.

I have read that the stomach acids get rid of most virus's. The main risk is if you have any cuts or ******* in your mouth. So its bit safer doing oral than vaginal and a lot safer than anal. Just what ive read on internet.
I have not heard of that and will have to check it out but you have certainly given us food for though ( no pun intended) :).

That is not the question, I agree they should be worried about STD's but what good is using a condom during intercourse when she is willing to suck and swallow his cum it is the fluids that are dangerous.
Quite true STD"s can be orally

Look up your facts.. The chances of getting STD's through Oral (especially the uncurable one) is signifcantly less than unprotected vaginal sex.. Do your research before asking silly questions! :)

Look up your facts.. The chances of getting STD's through Oral (especially the uncurable one) is signifcantly less than unprotected vaginal sex.. Do your research before asking silly questions! :)
Ok I did do as you suggested and guess what according to the wed sites you can contract STD through oral sex. Some STD's are more contagious then other but the simple fact is your fact is not entirely correct. Here is a site you my look at your pleasure: std.about.com/od/riskfactorsforstds/a/oralsexsafesex.htm

Ok I did do as you suggested and guess what according to the wed sites you can contract STD through oral sex. Some STD's are more contagious then other but the simple fact is your fact is not entirely correct.

Topsgt ... you're absolutely correct, but some are going to believe what they want to believe. Trying to convince them differently is like trying to teach a pig to sing ... you're only wasting your time & irritating th pig. So, let 'em contact their oral herpes, etc and just hope your tongue or dick's not buried in their mouth when they have their mouth sores. ;)
There's that old saying "if the facts get in the way, just go around them!" ... besides, ignorance is bliss; that means someone else is profitting from their ignorance. :)

Last edited:
I do not think the question is "silly". Getting disease is not fun. I think your "research" is flawed and remember there is always a report that will contradict the one you're currently reading. It's COMMON SENSE that disease can be transmitted through an open cut etc. Thus, your comment is not only "silly" but dangerous were someone to believe your ridiculous claims. By the way, great ass!

I do not think the question is "silly". Getting disease is not fun. I think your "research" is flawed and remember there is always a report that will contradict the one you're currently reading. It's COMMON SENSE that disease can be transmitted through an open cut etc. Thus, your comment is not only "silly" but dangerous were someone to believe your ridiculous claims. By the way, great ass!

I think u both fail to realize the disease I was talking about is hiv.. and u still didn't look up corrwct facts or ask a dr. There is very few cases of anyone getting infected with hiv through oral sex. Herpes, hpv, etc can all be transmitted through oral. By the way, small dick!

Ultimately, my opinion is this... If someone chooses to take whatever risk there may be by not using a condom, fine, let them do it, as long as they don't impose that on someone whose choice is to play it safe and use one.

We never use condoms. The first time we dated with our black friend he wished to use a condom but I told him he migh fuck Susie without condoms because the rubbing of the latex sometimes caused allergy in Susie's pussy.
When they began to fuck in missionary over the sofa from our living room, Susie cummed immediately. Axel kept fucking her for some minutes more and then he told us he was close to cum. He wished take his cock out from Susie's pussy to cum out from it, but Susanna was reaching a new orgasm, so she wrapped her legs around his body and she made him cum inside her pussy at the same time she obtained a new orgasm.

By the way, small dick!

Well, that was a bit uncalled for...

I think u both fail to realize the disease I was talking about is hiv.. and u still didn't look up corrwct facts or ask a dr. There is very few cases of anyone getting infected with hiv through oral sex. Herpes, hpv, etc can all be transmitted through oral.

To be honest, in my experience most people have little interest in changing their opinions or behavior due to "facts."

What it comes down to me is differences in temperament. Mariposa and MacnFries and others who are militantly on the side of "condoms-only" are conservative in this realm (maybe they're Tauruses or Cancers).

To that end, they don't care what "facts" or "stats" will say, only insofar as they can use them to further their rationale and point of view. They have their minds made up.

Me? I am a former poker player. I don't mind taking risks. I analyze what's what to the best of my ability and make a personal choice that maximizes my priorities in life.

To that end, I think the risk of getting disease, in general, is 1. laughably overstated, especially if you are even remotely selective in your partners, and 2. an infinitesimal possibility with regards to either HIV or from oral sex.

And the funny part is that, if you believe the stats on herpes (I believe 1 in 5 are projected to have it by the age of 40, or something like that? And that the 1-in-5 number is not "sexually active people," but "people," period), if you've had ~8 or more partners, chances are you have it. If you've ever had a cold sore, you have it and are a carrier for it to infect other people.

So, Mariposa and Macnfries, have you ever had a cold sore?

I think u both fail to realize the disease I was talking about is hiv.. and u still didn't look up corrwct facts or ask a dr. There is very few cases of anyone getting infected with hiv through oral sex. Herpes, hpv, etc can all be transmitted through oral. By the way, small dick!
I have one question to this opinion. Lets say that you are correct in that your chances of getting HIV from oral sex are very small, are you willing to take that chance? If you remember the original question it stated STD's, that is all Sexual Transmittal Diseases. I posted this question so that people would think, before jumping! It all come down to personal choices, so why are you getting so defensive over people's opinions?

I have one question to this opinion. Lets say that you are correct in that your chances of getting HIV from oral sex are very small, are you willing to take that chance? If you remember the original question it stated STD's, that is all Sexual Transmittal Diseases. I posted this question so that people would think, before jumping! It all come down to personal choices, so why are you getting so defensive over people's opinions?

For posterity's sake:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/risk.html

By the way, I'll bet you five to ten that it's much more likely you get killed from a car crash than contract HIV from sexual intercourse.

Back