Us

Usnluv

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi,

We are a very happily married couple that love black men. As i write this introduction my beautiful wife is at a hotel with a black man we met last night for the first time. I found this site, because i needed to tell someone. I need people that understand and support our choice. let me go back a little bit. We have been married for fifteen years. During all that time we have always been very sexual, very senual, and very open about our desires, our needs, and our fantasies. For as long as i can remember we have always talked about a man hung much larger than I fucking her. We naturally migrated to black for many different reasons. Size, dominance, power, body type, skin color, just overall sexiness. Last year she came home from working talking about a tempory manager that was there to fill in for a month. He was black, he was bald, he was having an effect on her when she would look at him. We talked, and she we deceided this did not count against her " dont ******* where you eat rule". The vey next day at work, he asked her if she had any friends that liked brothas. She told me she just blurded out, no just me. He said i thought you were married. She told him she was, and she would be satisfy any need he may have.

That night my wife came home from work excited. She told me she want to fuck him, and he had invited him to his room. She asked me if i was ready. I kissed her and told her to go. An hour or so later, she was kissing me good bye. Five hours later i was awaken when she came home totally spent. Her hair was a tangled mess, her dress was bairly on, and she wore no undergarmets. She leaned and kissed me. She smelled of sweat and sex. I asked her how she was doing. She smiled and told me now she understands. She looked me in the eyes and told me she had been truly fucked and that never before had she felt what she felt tonight. She smiled and said i will understand in one minute.

We think we have found our bull this weekend. I can continue with our story on another board if anyone wishes to hear it.

Back