Us Bi White Sluts

I have had the pleasure of being with many black women both alone and while their husband or bf is using me too. It feels even more submissive to me when I am used by a black couple and not just the man. Black women in my experience are even more vocal, telling their man what to do to me.

How many other ladies on this site enjoy this sort of thing? I can't be the only one! -E

I have had the pleasure of being with many black women both alone and while their husband or bf is using me too. It feels even more submissive to me when I am used by a black couple and not just the man. Black women in my experience are even more vocal, telling their man what to do to me.

How many other ladies on this site enjoy this sort of thing? I can't be the only one! -E
I would love my bbc virgin wife to be used as a white fuck toy for a black couple.

love you comment on here could not agree more nothing better than being a sub to black marster or mistress mmm love it taylor in australia kisses taylor :)

I have to admit that the verbal abuse I get from black women is a huge turn on. One black couple I was with the wife actually started out quiet and reserved. But before too long she was calling me every nasty name she could think of and telling her husband what to do to me while telling me what to do to her!

Back