Us Bi White Sluts

I have had the pleasure of being with many black women both alone and while their husband or bf is using me too. It feels even more submissive to me when I am used by a black couple and not just the man. Black women in my experience are even more vocal, telling their man what to do to me.

How many other ladies on this site enjoy this sort of thing? I can't be the only one! -E
Yes I’m another wife who has been used by a black couple , it started with my bbc lover while in the UK , he was married and she found out I was his white fuck slut , he invited me to his house and I was confronted by his wife but in a very friendly manner, she began by removing her dressing gown and displaying a lovely body , huge tits and a great ass , Issac kissed me while feeling me up as she spread eagled herself on the couch , when I was naked he led me to her very wet pussy ,she grabbed my head and shoved it in it , she then ordered Issac to fuck me , his thrusting in me caused me to smash into her cunt , she grabbed my hair and ****** me to eat her out , her verbal talk was nasty but hot and I really got into both of them, she got him to use me in every position, she was definitely the boss of both of us that night .

Yes I’m another wife who has been used by a black couple , it started with my bbc lover while in the UK , he was married and she found out I was his white fuck slut , he invited me to his house and I was confronted by his wife but in a very friendly manner, she began by removing her dressing gown and displaying a lovely body , huge tits and a great ass , Issac kissed me while feeling me up as she spread eagled herself on the couch , when I was naked he led me to her very wet pussy ,she grabbed my head and shoved it in it , she then ordered Issac to fuck me , his thrusting in me caused me to smash into her cunt , she grabbed my hair and ****** me to eat her out , her verbal talk was nasty but hot and I really got into both of them, she got him to use me in every position, she was definitely the boss of both of us that night .
GOOD GAWD!!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥

I had a very similar experience a couple of times. Would have liked more. It was incredibly good, some of the best sex of my life.

Back