Upstate northern NY ...where are you Cuck?

Hi to everyone who reads this..
I have been on a journey for quite sometime all the while looking for my bestie & partner in crime - a cuck to complete my life as my hubby & as my bitch boi from time to time. I want & deserve to have my cake & eat it too but fall madly in love along the way.
xoxo
Beach bound...

I am in Upstate NY..

I have been on a journey for quite sometime all the while looking for my bestie & partner in crime - a cuck to complete my life as my hubby & as my bitch boi from time to time. I want & deserve to have my cake & eat it too but fall madly in love along the way.
xoxo
Beach bound...
Ill move to where you are if we hit it off. PM me my queen.

xoxo
Beach bound...
Very well said! Just thinking about that lifestyle makes me want to cum in my pants. I love eating BBC cream out of a warm pussy and I love and worship beautiful big long black cock with a plum sized helmet. I would worship the ground you walk on, jump when you tell me to, and most importantly worship all the BBC's that own your pussy and ass. Lombino41@gmail.com. write me I'm in Rome, Ny.

xoxo
Beach bound...
Hi there. I'm in the NYC area so you might be a bit far away. But I would love to be your cuck. I'm 32 and am a physician and am naturally submissive. Maybe we could chat some time.

I am a Dominant, orally bi Alpha cuck. I travel on my job, been into this since being introduced by my fiance when I was 16, now 44, single and seeking my Queen. I want a white female who loves to worship BBC, one who will allow me to help her locate only the biggest bbc's, help direct the action, watch and join in; licking her clit while she takes bbc, licking her clean after. I want a woman where we worship BBC together and it's a big part of our life.

Back