đź—Ł * UPDATED:31AUG19 * The Complete Guide For Dummies on how to train a hotwife to love BBC and cuckold a hubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Complete Idiot and Dummies Guide on how to train a hotwife to love BBC and cuckold a hubby.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ain a hotwife to love BBC and cuckold a hubby
Chapter 1: Starting with the Basics on hotwife/girlfriend seduction and conversion to BBC

Field Report Two:
So this next entry to the handy Idiot and Dummies reference guide is a long awaited one. I'm a hell of a busy guy with so many other hobbies and activities going on in life especially with my services being in high demand that I don't get a chance to write as often as I would like to any longer. Nevertheless I promised this real story in which you cucks could learn on how to convert your woman (hotwife/girlfriend) over to the DarkSide so here it is without further delay. For any cucks who don't like reading and want to skip all of the pre-text to get to the guidance on how to train the hotwife/GF skip to the bottom of this post.

Not a long time ago in a place not so far away I got contacted by a couple who responded to a CL Ad I had posted on seeking a Cuck Couple for fun in which here is the message they sent me;

"Hello, white couple wanting to play. 25 years old female and Male is 30 will wear a cage and watch. Looking to get a few pics and just maybe if we like what we see we can meet tonight ."

So I was actually out that night the message came in hanging out at a club with another couple I was serving as a Bull for and I missed the first message. But this couple was persistent and followed up very shortly in just a few short minutes with another message:

>> On XXX, 2015, at 11:02 PM, craigslist reply d006 <d00692f9a4473d79a334dac45f742b@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:
>>
>> I hope our last email was proof we are real. Still waiting on a picture from you.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

A-temp-QoS10.jpg

It appears they took the pic to send to me because they thought I didn't believe they were real from the first message but it was only that I didn't see the first message that they sent. But to say the least that second message got my attention.

So I sent them the following response:
> On XXX, 2015, at 12:08 AM, craigslist 5173117416 <9hrmk-5173117@pers.craigslist.org> wrote:
>
> Why didn't you send a face picture first? I'm out at <censored name of club> hanging out with a group of chics so you need to make it worth my while to pull me away and I get tons of ass shots all the time and I actually have some chics ass all up in my face right now.
>

They responded with the following:
craigslist reply d006 <d00692f9a4473d79a334dac45f742b@reply.craigslist.org>
XXX, 2015
cleardot.gif

to 9hrmk-5173117.
cleardot.gif

She likes what she sees . You took to long to reply she was really horny and she let me out of my cage and I made her cum. She's tired now. Check your email and we will send a face picture. Looking to play one week from this Friday. We will discuss our rules over the next week if that's ok and if your still interested.

V/R
Cuckold couple

Sent from my iPhone

Ok so true to their word later that day I get an email laying out their rules for the first meet which were as follows:

Rules/Request:
1.She always in charge2.No kissing
3.No Anal/ For now
4.Condoms at first/ Bareback possibly in the future
5.Not a lot of conversation in the bedroom
6.Once you cum you clean up and let yourself out
7.No names we will just call you Mr. Big
8.Be respectful she will do the humiliating

Basically fucking and leaving
What you will get
1. Blow Jobs
2. Someone else's White, Pussy
3. Any position

Let us know if your still interested in looking forward to hearing back from you
V/R
The Cuck Couple

I sent them a response to the rules message in which i told them Im very verbal in the bedroom and I would talk alot of ******* so #5 had to be modified, and I expect the cuck to clean me up with a towel so #6 would have to be modified, and also #7 could be changed as I preferred to be called "The BigBlackBull".

So I then got the next response from them after I sent my message on the mods to the rules.

craigslist reply d006
XXX, 2015
to 9hrmk-5173117.
cleardot.gif

Hello BigBlackBull your response to the last email was spot on. It's just what We needed to hear. We are interested in getting together but have to check our schedules. The cuck is now locked up for good until this happens no cumming until after you have taken her.

We are excited to meet you MrBigBlackBull she loves your bull talk and it will be strongly encourage. We will leave the small talk for out in the living room. Please bring your Magnums with you. You seem like you know what you are doing. What's the best way of getting a hold of you to meet up and give you updates?

V/R
Your New Cuckold Couple!

Sent from my iPhone

Now that the pre-text has been established we can get into the significant context you cucks have been looking for. So after a few additional exchanges between the cuck and I in which he is expressing his enthusiasm with finally getting his hot GF to do this this is what he tells me in the email:

<real email address censored from couple>

XXX, 2015
cleardot.gif

to BigBlackBull76
cleardot.gif

Very impressive emails!!! You have my baby girl really wanting to Cuckold me. I'll send you the text message that we were talking about the email I sent you.. I love that I'm finally going to get cuckold by the woman I love with a guy that is a very Amazing bull!

You know your stuff!!! I like that a lot I almost feel privileged to be giving her away to such a grand bull as yourself! We hit the jackpot!!!

I'm been fantasizing about this moment for years .. Even though I consider myself an Alpha male. I'm glad I could give up such a prized woman like her to you!

Your the real deal! I'm glad I'm converting her I hope to a black cock slut for your cock!!! Able to do my part by giving up my girls white pussy to the Blackman and I must say it's an exhilarating experience!!!

Your doing a great job!!! You've won her over with you emails let's see if on Saturday you can win her over with you smooth Alpha bull talk and that big cock I am wanting her to experience! I want her to crave your size!! I want her to want it an need it!!

She wanted a white bull and I kept telling her no! I wouldn't do it! Please win her over so we can play with you over and over again!!

I'll send you a video of the $200 dollars in lingerie she put on this weekend! It was meant for you. I was caged the entire time. Once we realized we could get you to come over she took it off and put it back in the box to save it for you!

When you come over Saturday she is 100% your to own and use!!! Try not to swear to much around her the first time be a gentlemen with your naught bull talk but definitely keep it dirty!!!

She hasn't seen your email but she's excited! Trust me I can tell. She says she's doing this strictly for me but I call bullshit! She wants this just as bad as I do! I've been pampering her so much doing house work rubbing her feet licking her pussy which I normally don't do. This is a great thing for us.

I asked her the what if game last night as she was rubbing her pussy on my cage.. I asked her if she would get a queen of spades tattoo. She didn't know what it was so I showed her! She went crazy with lust! I said what if the second or third meeting he tells you to get one!!!? After a little rubbing and her getting we she said yes !! Yes I'll do it!!!

Do you have a stick-on one that you can tell her before you make love to her that she has to wear it.. And explain to her why and what it means??? I want her to get one badly to mark her for you!!! What do you think?

V/R
Your Cuck

Now this caught my attention in that he said he had been fantasizing about this for years as up to this point I thought this was a couple that was already in the lifestyle for many years but now I'm finding out that I would be her first Bull. She had been with one other Black guy before whom she lost her virginity to but the sex wasn't that enjoyable or memorable at that time for her I was told.

He went on to explain to me that he argued with her for two years about going Black and taking a Black Bull in their relationship. He said they went days sometimes without speaking because the fights got so bad and he held out on having sex with her for some weeks. Fortunate for him that their bond and relationship was strong and tough enough to endure the friction and conflict they went through because she is quite a hot woman and could easily be on another guys arm in a minute. But eventually she gave in and said the hell with it, to make him happy she would do it.

Even up to the night we were scheduled to meet, I got a txt message from them the day before stating that the meet was canceled because they got into another fight. But just as I had suspected, the day of the meet I got a phone call from the hot GF saying the date was back on and asked if I could still meet. I did meet with them, the session was fantastic and we have scheduled to meet again and further both of their training in this new lifestyle of Bull, hot GF (and wanting to become Queen of Spade), and cuck.

Now there is more to this story as I asked the Cuck to write it up and send it to me so I could share it with other boyfriends/husbands/cucks trying to also convert their woman but he hasn't had the time yet. I will try and take more mental notes upon the next meet with them to provide more information I could relay.

But to recap and summarize this is what he stated he did to train her from the written messages he sent me and mental notes I took from the discussions with them both:

1. Announced to her that he wanted to see her take a Black Bull and for her to be his hot GF Queen and him be cucked.

2. He had arguments with her about her fucking a Black Bull as she thought the relationship was fine, did not need nor want sex with another man but he remained persistent in expressing his desire with her. This went on for 2 years but he remained persistent and didn't give up on making his fantasy a reality.

3. He got a cock cage in which he asked her to put it on him and tease him. When I met with them and asked her about how she finally decided to become a hot GF and fuck a Black Bull she told me that she eventually began to enjoy the role play, liked that he acted more submissive to her, did chores for her and she began to get used to the idea of it all. Most importantly she stated that it was the acts of his demonstration of dedication to her. This let her know that he really loved her and their relationship would probably survive with the inclusion of bringing another man into it as a sex partner.

4. So it then turned to how could they possibly make this fantasy a reality and make both of them happy. At first she said she was doing it just for him but as her confidence grew and somewhat more of her dominance in the relationship grew she now insisted that the Bull would have to service her to please her so she could please her man in making him enjoy how much pleasure she was receiving by her cuck BF allowing another man do that as his substitute.

*Note: The Hot GF was very submissive in the beginning and after making sure she pleasured me she was very adamant about what things I needed to do to please her which were simple requests on how to stimulate her. Basically she said one of the only ways she could cum was from clitoral stimulation in which I fucked her and her cuck licked her clit.

+ More to come with this story and I'll add to the report as it develops.

Last edited:
Chapter 3: Dom and Sub rules, regulations, expectations

Rules For Black Cock Sluts
* I thought this was a great post with a great list of Rules for Submissive White woman to adhere to for their Dominant partner or Bull.

Ref:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/rules-for-a-black-cock-slut.4178/

A Basic Run-down for the list of Rules is as follows:

To be a true black cock slut you are always to remember that you exist to service his sexual desires.

1) If a black man refers to you as a slut, whore or cunt it is a compliment and you are to say "Thank you".

2) When you are meeting a black man/men at his place, your place, privateparty or commercial swing club you are not to wear panties, bra or pantyhose in his presence, IT IS AN INSULT. Your pussy and tits are to always be at his disposal.

3) If he wishes to fondle you, you will submit without complaint or resistance.

4) When sitting, you will sit with legs apart to allow him easy access.

5) You will wear a skirt or dress if at all possible to allow him easy access.

6) You will undress, (or be undressed by him), at his desire without complaint or resistance.

7) It is an honor for you to suck a black man's cock, therefore the first time you suck his cock you do it on your knees and, you are expected to ******* his cum and clean his cock and balls with your mouth. (Milk out the lastdrop). (If he chooses to cum in your pussy it is his choice, NOT YOURS.) If he cum's on yourface or body you must wipe it off with your finger and put it in your mouth, swallowing it. You are never to allow a black man's cum to hit thefloor/ground.

8) You are to be concerned with HIS pleasure, not yours. If he wishes, she may grant you pleasure. (Always remember that servicing him IS your pleasure).

9) In a group setting you are forbidden to have sex with any man other than a black man without their permission. (YOU are a black cock slut)

Last edited:
Everyone listen up. This guide is no bull *******. Bigblackbull76 laid it out for you. I've been following the steps and listening to him and its a very good chance he will be the first black dick in my gf. He knows what he's talking about and I'll def be honored to have him black my girl for the first time. It's a privilege to have him be her first.

Any hubby serious about this needs to read this thread. Im sure my hubby read this as it's very similar to how he got me started! Assuring me he still loved and fancied me, stopped fucking me, BBC dildoes etc. And it worked!
Guys, it can be done if you really want it to happen, but beware, once the genie is out of the bottle you can't get it back in! Who knows how far your wife will go? XX

Post update:

So I added an entry linking to @LebanonBBCLover 's amazing and great thread on 'How to Cuckold a Hubby" today 13DEC, and I am finishing the penultimate entry on How to Select a Bull for the guide which is long overdue and SO VERY NEEDED because so many people have a misunderstanding on what a true Bull is and what he does.

Keep an eye out and don't disappear 5 minutes before the miracle appears.

~BBB76

For every white husband who plan to turn his wife into a BBC slut, make sure you buy here black dildos always.......not any other color.
View attachment 724606
Right on babe, Step 5 of the Converting a hotwife to love BBC covers over Dildo selection and that it can only be BIG AND BLACK and must have a BLACK Sounding name. Recommendations on some good videos is a good idea.

Start buying her QOS jewelery such as necklace, anklet and bracelet and buy her temporarily BBC tattoos and place it on her ass, breast,shoulders and ass, dress her sexy for the night out and take her for dinner then go for a ******* in a bar frequented by black men and let her feel how much attention the black guys are giving her.

18.jpg 32.jpg 48.jpg 51.jpg 63.jpg 66.jpg

Attachments

• 69.jpg
    69.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,591
  • 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,506
  • 73.jpg
    73.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,582
  • 78.jpg
    78.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,650
  • 81.jpg
    81.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,514
  • 91.jpg
    91.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,477
Make sure each time you see an interracial sex video with her, to fuck her so good. Implant the thought of such erotic stimulation in her mind and let her believe that if she really fucks a black man in front of you she will be rewarded by another great fuck from you too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you fuck a black guy and for the first few weeks or probably few months after, make sure to keep fucking your husband more even if you don't feel like doing that, just to make him relaxed and to keep him calm and secured so he won't be able to stop you from meeting your black bulls.

Whenever your are fucked by black bull, make sure that you keep his cum in your pussy for your husband to see.......most white husbands find this very arousing for them and all of them love to see your pussy fully soaked and filled up with black guy cum.
A-temp-QoS1.jpg A-temp-QoS2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Section 1.4 Real Life Explanations on Why the hotwife/girlfriend may be avoiding Sex

This post was adapted from a great article I had read. This is helpful information to consider on why you may still be running into resistance with the hotwife/GF not wanting to have sex in general.

ref: https://theconversation.com/whos-avoiding-sex-and-why-80788

Who’s avoiding sex, and why
by Shervin Assari

More women than men avoid sex, but the reasons for both genders vary.

Sex has a strong influence on many aspects of well-being: it is one of our most basic physiological needs. Sex feeds our identity and is a core element of our social life.

But millions of people spend at least some of their adulthood not having sex. This sexual avoidance can result in emotional distress, shame and low self-esteem – both for the individual who avoids sex and for the partner who is rejected.

Yet while our society focuses a lot on having sex, we do not know as much about not having it.

As a researcher of human behavior who is fascinated by how sex and gender interact, I have found that sexual avoidance influences multiple aspects of our well-being. I also have found that people avoid sex for many different reasons, some of which can be easily addressed.

The more sex the merrier?
People who have more sex report higher self-esteem, life satisfaction and quality of life. In contrast, lower frequency of sex and avoiding sex are linked to psychological distress, anxiety, depression and relationship problems.

In his landmark work, Alfred Kinsey found that up to 19 percent of adults do not engage in sex. This varies by gender and marriage status, with nearly no married males going without sex for a long duration.

Other research also confirms that women more commonly avoid sex than men. In fact, up to 40 percent of women avoid sex some time in their lives. Pain during sex and low libido are big issues.

The gender differences start early. More teenage females than teenage males abstain from sex.

Women also are more likely to avoid sex because of childhood sexual abuse. Pregnant women fear miscarriage or harming the fetus – and can also refuse sex because of lack of interest and fatigue.

The most common reasons for men avoiding sex are erectile dysfunction, chronic medical conditions and lack of opportunity.

Medical problems top the list
For both men and women, however, our research and the work of others have shown that medical problems are the main reasons for sex avoidance.

For example, heart disease patients often avoid sex because they are afraid of a heart attack. Other research has shown the same for individuals with cerebrovascular conditions, such as a stroke.

Chronic pain diminishes the pleasure of the sexual act and directly interferes by limiting positions. The depression and stress it causes can get in the way, as can certain medications for chronic pain.

Metabolic conditions such as diabetes and obesity reduce sexual activity. In fact, diabetes hastens sexual decline in men by as much as 15 years. Large body mass and poor body image ruin intimacy, which is core to the opportunity for having sex.

Personality disorders, addiction and substance abuse and poor sleep quality all play major roles in sexual interest and abilities.

Many medications, such as antidepressants and anti-anxiety *******, reduce libido and sexual activity, and, as a result, increase the risk of sexual avoidance.

Finally, low levels of testosterone for men and low levels of dopamine and serotonin in men and women can play a role.

Social and emotional factors – and consequences
For both genders, loneliness reduces the amount of time spent with other people and the opportunity for interactions with others and intimacy. Individuals who are lonely sometimes replace actual sexual relations with the use of pornography. This becomes important as pornography may negatively affect sexual performance over time.

Many older adults do not engage in sex because of shame and feelings of guilt or simply because they think they are “too old for sex.” However, it would be wrong to assume that older adults are not interested in engaging in sex.

What is the solution?
Few people talk with their doctors about their sexual problems. Indeed, at least half of all medical visits do not address sexual issues.

Embarrassment, cultural and religious factors, and lack of time may hold some doctors back from asking about the sex lives of their patients. Some doctors feel that addressing sexual issues creates too much closeness to the patient. Others think talking about sexuality will take too much time.

Yet while some doctors may be afraid to ask about sex with patients, research has shown that patients appear to be willing to provide a response if asked. This means that their sexual problems are not being addressed unless the doctor brings it up.

Patients could benefit from a little help. To take just one example, patients with arthritis and low back pain need information and advice from their health care provider about recommended intercourse positions so as to avoid pain.

The “Don’t ask, don’t tell” culture should become “Do ask, do tell.”

file-20170718-10308-1la5buk.jpg

Talking to your doctor about sex is important.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back