đź—Ł * UPDATED:31AUG19 * The Complete Guide For Dummies on how to train a hotwife to love BBC and cuckold a hubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Field Report Three (Black Bull's Seduction and Conversion of a Hot GF)

Once upon a time not long ago in a land not that far away the BigBlackBull was contacted by a young man of a couple who happen to be in their early 20s and wanting to set-up a meet. In chatting with the young guy it was mentioned up front that they are new to the lifestyle and have never done anything with anyone as his hot GF was still a BBC Virgin.

We conversed over several weeks and he kept telling me that the GF was very hesitant on meeting. I was patient and at the same time skeptical that a meeting would ever take place but I ensured the young guy that if he could get his GF to at least meet with me for drinks then I would be able to take things from there.

Well eventually all of a sudden I started to get direct msgs from the hotGF in which she started asking me small questions. This was a positive development so I knew we were getting close toward a meet date. Finally we all talked on the phone and did a video chat to schedule a date and time to meet. I reiterated to her and them both that we all just meet, no pressure, no expectations and just chat. That seemed to ease her anxiety about the situation.

We met at a hotel close to them and had some drinks in the hotel room. As we got to the room I put music on and they pour drinks. We toast and begin talk about different subjects in which a lot at first revolved around me with work, and prior relationships. I had no problem initiating, and dominating the convo but I skillfully switched around the topic of discussion to ask the GF things about her to find a subject she would be interested in discussing.

She had her hair done up nicely which I complimented her on in which she said it did take a while for her to get done. I know women appreciate compliments on their looks especially when they take great care to have it done up to impress a guy and that made her beam with a smile. I also complimented her on her dress and she had nice long legs. She admitted she was so nervous that she thought she was going to through up in the car before the meet.

A song came on which she said she liked a lot and I asked her to stand up and then I began to hold her from the back rocking her back and forth to the song. I rubbed her hair and began rubbing my hands down the side of her body. These were slow physical cues, nothing too aggressive yet but just getting her ready and easy at being close and pressed against my body.

After the song was over I then moved in to sit on the couch next to her and held her hands and talked about her nail polish which was gold and I said it matched the gold-lock hair she had. Then I rubbed her legs and I switched to ask her about wearing any panties. She said no she didn’t wear any nor a bra liked I had asked. I said I wish I could go full commando not wearing any briefs over my monster needed to be caged a little.

I told her feel how my monster annaconda just wrestles free in my pants in which my cock was already rock hard from dancing behind her and she moved her hand over to feel it in my pants. I let her rub it for a minute and she looked at her BF giggling and he looked back at her and smiled and nodded his head and then I asked her - do you want to see it and really feel it. She said yeah so I unzipped my pants and asked her to help me pull it out. She got it out and her mouth dropped wide open but after the shock wore off she began sucking and stroking it.

I began rubbing her legs, and breasts, and her ass. She sucked on it for a good several minutes and then I told her lets move this to the bed where we can all get more comfy. I stripped got completely naked as well as she did and hop on the bed with me. I had her suck it for several more minutes instructing her on how to do it for a Bull. I was smooth enough to get her not only into the room, but to get her panties off and she couldn't stop telling me afterwards on how amazing the experience was and she definitely wanted to do it again.

Again this demonstrates how a real Bull can skillfully help a guy get his GF or wife blackened finally when in the right hands. A real Bull will help make your fantasy a reality.

More still to come
~BBB76

128412549863a0d7762.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back