unplanned bbc sex- first time- how fast does he get inside you?

when you had unplanned sex, with a stranger or someone the first time who you knew,
how long did it take for them to get inside you from beginning of the meeting to pants off?

This is when you hadn't planned on having sex, a stranger or first time with that person,

What happened, where? Office, car, etc?

The last time was at the DMV. I was getting my car tags renewed and this guy was looking at me. He eventually came and sat next to me and we started talking. In less than two minutes he asked me if I was happily married. I told him that I was in an open marriage. He suggested we get together after we got done what we needed to at the DMV. We ended up doing it in the back of my Suburban about 30 minutes later. It would have been sooner, but you know how it goes at the DMV.

With me it was quite quick. Me and hubby had gone to the same club a few weeks, I had sucked a guy or two, but I knew the next time I would go to the club i wanted to go all the way. So once I had had a few drinks, a black guy got talking to me, chatting me up etc, I decided to go for it. We went back to his place, hubby was in the car close by waiting, I got undressed quite quickly, simply really before I could change my mind!
He was patient but it was a struggle the first time, but I wanted to get the nerves out of the way of going with my first BBC.
The next time was with a different guy and better as I was more relaxed, but my panties were off quite quick with him as well! X

Since my wife has had a lot of unplanned sex, there are many different time span answers to this question, so I'll give you the shortest for both strangers and first time sex with someone we knew. I should first explain that the guy that took her on her first date in high school, fucked her less than 30 minutes into the date, and it was her first time. So she has always been an easy lay.

The shortest with a stranger would have to be the time we were at a motel to meet a guy from AFF. When he knocked on the door, she answered it in just her panties.

The shortest with someone we know is a little tougher, so I'll just pick one of the shorter ones that I know about. Before we married, her sister divorced her husband and on several occasions since the divorce, he had made many sexual comments to her and had even cupped her ass while dancing one time. She agreed to help him paint his kitchen one Saturday morning and we knew he would probably try to get into her pants so we decided she would go with it. When she got there and he bent to give her a little hello peck on the cheek, she turned her head and stuck her tongue in his mouth. So as you asked, from first meet to pants off was only a couple of minutes.

Is this what you are asking or did I miss something?

First time I shared my wife I set up a meeting with a guy from AFF. Just came home from work told her to take a shower and put on the outfit I left on the bed. About ten minutes later she came out with very shorts and a tank top on. Double checked she did not put a thong or bra on. She asked what was going on and I told her she had a date. We had talked about it before but never settled on if she would do it or not. Any rate we drove to the guys house and five minutes after getting there she was naked. Five minutes after that she was getting fucked bareback by a complete stranger. Amazing night. We went to dinner afterwards and as we stood there waiting for a table a big wad of cum fell out of her and hit the floor.

First time I shared my wife I set up a meeting with a guy from AFF. Just came home from work told her to take a shower and put on the outfit I left on the bed. About ten minutes later she came out with very shorts and a tank top on. Double checked she did not put a thong or bra on. She asked what was going on and I told her she had a date. We had talked about it before but never settled on if she would do it or not. Any rate we drove to the guys house and five minutes after getting there she was naked. Five minutes after that she was getting fucked bareback by a complete stranger. Amazing night. We went to dinner afterwards and as we stood there waiting for a table a big wad of cum fell out of her and hit the floor.
DAMN....

Probably my fastest was when a guy I was chatting with on the internet called and then came to our house. He had 10 inches of black cock in me in probably 2 minutes. He spent 4 hours fucking me that afternoon and had just left not 10 minutes before my husband came home from work. I made my husband lick my pussy clean when he got home.
Phyliss

This is an interesting topic. My first time wasn't a BBC. It was an SBC, if you can call it that. A friend turned into a date for a dance. Too much alcohol, and you can guess what happened....

Well ours was at a swing club....so not a big surprise. Frankly it was a club that was couples only and almost always all white....so not my thing. We were a little bored so we went. Didn't see anyone we really wanted to hook up with so we were thinking we would be leaving. On the way out we passed the dance floor and this gorgeous hunk of a black man grabbed my hand and pulled me to him and started dancing with me. His wife did the same with my husband. He was sooooooooo sexy and quite obviously hung. Five minute later I was impaled on his huge cock while his wife licked my clit. Thirty minutes later I could not stop cumming and he was pounding me hard. On the way out of the club two hours later I realized we did not even know their names and I had lost my ear rings (now that is a hard fucking lol).

was in a club,this black guy started chatting to me,his hand went to my thigh,and looking at him i asked if he wanted to go somewhere........we went to a rest room,where as soon as the door was shut,he had my dress up and his cock slid into me.....banged me for maybe 5/10 minutes.....cum and left......

Where was the club

Las Vegas, they have female dancers on one side and males on the other. On the male side every dancer was black and it's fully nude. He approached my wife for a lap dance and twenty minutes later he was fucking her behind a curtained area, several other dancers and one hot female bartender peeked in on the action. It was supposed to be a couple songs and thirty minutes later she emerges, I assumed she was sucking him off but had no clue she was fucking him until she came out

Las Vegas, they have female dancers on one side and males on the other. On the male side every dancer was black and it's fully nude. He approached my wife for a lap dance and twenty minutes later he was fucking her behind a curtained area, several other dancers and one hot female bartender peeked in on the action. It was supposed to be a couple songs and thirty minutes later she emerges, I assumed she was sucking him off but had no clue she was fucking him until she came out
That's the wildest thing I ever heard. ..wow..would love to get my wife ******* and take her there

Wife here.

First time with a Black guy was unexpected. I think it took about hour and a half from when I met him to going back into the bedroom with him. Even then I thought it was only going to be to make out a little. Yeah, I was wrong about that.

Most recently, I guess would be a couple of years ago when I was still new to the whole idea of hotwifing. About 20 minutes into meeting the guy, I was texting my husband making sure he was serious about what he'd told me. 5 minutes later, the bar tab was paid and we were up in my room (I was on a business trip).

Back