Unnofficial Announcement

She's outgoing and social. My parents love her and she's a grocery store cashier.
It all started with us going to a swinger club when we lived in Memphis. On the way there she casually told me she wanted to fuck a black guy. Once in the club she started flirting with a guy who eventually led her to a voyeur room with a window open to the rest of the club. They started making out while he got her dress off. Then he pulled his big cock out and told her to suck it which she did. Then he pulled out a vial and put some white powder on his finger and told her to snort it which she did. He said she was a good slut who needed more cocks. He went out to the club and brought back 4 other black guys. She got fucked in every hole bare and fed coke and drinks while most of the people in the club watched.
She was hooked from then on. She threw out her birth control pills before we went to another swinger club on NYE. She had invited a couple BBC to meet her there and picked up a couple more at the club. It was a fun way to start the new year!
At a Memorial Day cookout at my supervisor's house she disappeared for about 2 hours with a black co-worker of mine and his brother. We're pretty sure one of them is the *******.

hope u get a ******* who grows to b a bigger slut than ur wife...
......and more hornier than her 3 blACK fathers combined.best of lucks.

Congrats! Two the three of you, and the fourth that is on the way!!

Pictures of the expectant wife, face cropped of course, would be great.

I do consider myself to be very lucky. She has always been sexy to me, but more so now that she is carrying a black man's baby.

Since you can't have children and your wife like many or most women have the motherly instinct in them and want to be bred and raise a baby or children having her made love to by some guys you know makes it nicer and possibly more acceptable to your friends and family, more personal and far more pleasant for your wife instead of artificial insemination , Congratulations.

She's outgoing and social. My parents love her and she's a grocery store cashier.
It all started with us going to a swinger club when we lived in Memphis. On the way there she casually told me she wanted to fuck a black guy. Once in the club she started flirting with a guy who eventually led her to a voyeur room with a window open to the rest of the club. They started making out while he got her dress off. Then he pulled his big cock out and told her to suck it which she did. Then he pulled out a vial and put some white powder on his finger and told her to snort it which she did. He said she was a good slut who needed more cocks. He went out to the club and brought back 4 other black guys. She got fucked in every hole bare and fed coke and drinks while most of the people in the club watched.
She was hooked from then on. She threw out her birth control pills before we went to another swinger club on NYE. She had invited a couple BBC to meet her there and picked up a couple more at the club. It was a fun way to start the new year!
At a Memorial Day cookout at my supervisor's house she disappeared for about 2 hours with a black co-worker of mine and his brother. We're pretty sure one of them is the *******.
Just saw this post as it moved back to the top of the threads. what a wild story- especially snortin the white-horse at a swinger-club. hopefully she is healthy, clean and had a successful pregnancy. Yes minds are dying to know the outcome on this. I didn't read anything about it in this latest October 2014 issue of Interracial Pregnancy.
tumblr_ndfabqQMVd1tcf5pxo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Back