Unique Story and Asking My online BBC Crazed friends for Significant input!

writing a rough draft of a novel I might consider. I have the characters almost wholly created and general plot online but I wanted to explore the interracial cuckold relationship happening organic public with the possibly of marriage and what the kind of future might look like but i am missing something in the beginning to make it more realistic because i want the narrative to convey how absurd it is to judge alone for the choice of love if it is responsibility and decently conduct. The general plot would be a curious couple who has a more organic run and things naturally form into a cuckold relationship dynamic like a love triangle the black bull being at the top of the value hierarchical structure who in many cases the white wives submit to while the cuckold seeks through his wife to please both. I just need some help with ideas or feedback on the elements, things, and concepts and tell me which one you like the best and why?

you just may give me the spark of inspiration i just need. i have the characters i just need just a few missing pieces of the puzzle to give them a world or environment to run free in.

no problem i found the missing element... ill give you guys a quick title and very brief summary.

title- QoS: HypnoBlack

A shy and naive housewife, Annabelle and her husband, Chuck, decide to return one of their spare rooms an old Chuck's older childhood friend, Mattie. As Annabelle starts to admire her and form a close bond with her she also introduced to the world of cuckolds, housewife, and BBC. Mattie becomes increasing more manipulative as Annabelle becomes more increasing obsessed and idolizing her that risky things that can't be undone occur. The consequences of certain actions not fully thought out and extremely lower inhibition where conflict emerges which forces Annabelle and Chuck to grapple and handle lifestyle choices fleshed out. Yet the greater mystery and unspected twist is even deeper underneath the surface.

Back