unfertility and small white cocks

it is so right to put us out of evolution, isn't it? 9cm is a warning for all fertile women. this pindick is supose to say: be aware! this cock is so small because its never intended to fuck with it. its only for peeing. the semen is useless! don't contaminate your fertile tight pussy with it! so, nature is aware for useless intercourse with small penises. pardon my bad english...

it was explained to me that as more and more Black Men get the good jobs (Banker, Lawyer, etc) we white boys will be drafted to the ******* jobs (collecting trash at 5am, etc) and the small number of white males with 6 or better will be ****** to breed

it was explained to me that as more and more Black Men get the good jobs (Banker, Lawyer, etc) we white boys will be drafted to the ******* jobs (collecting trash at 5am, etc) and the small number of white males with 6 or better will be ****** to breed
and we small cocked infertile white boys?

9cm is a warning for all fertile women.... this cock is so small because its never intended to fuck with it. its only for peeing. the semen is useless! ...

For us Westerners, you're talking about a 3 1/2 inch penis, which falls under micro-penis syndrone. Less than 1% of men have this problem, but it is more common in caucasions. Now, there are fairly good chances that this can be corrected in a male baby if treated early ... usually with testosterone or a surgical reconstruction/correction, which is often used for another type of small penis, called "hidden penis", common with men with a lot of abdomen fat.

The semen from a micro-penis, however, doesn't necessarily mean that the male offspring will also have micro-penis, since the DNA to create the baby come from 2 sources, and even more if you follow the DNA back through generations of parents it took to result in the baby with micro-penis. It does predict, however, that his sexual relationships with females are going to be a bit more challenging.

http://menshealth.about.com/cs/genetics/a/micro_penis.htm

The predictions/suggestions offered here, however, on the ultimate fate of white males really concerns me. It means you guys have some "smokes" that are more hallucinant than what I have, or you're taking *******. Which is it? If it's pot, where'd you buy it; I want some. Mac :)

Last edited:
no white boy peepee will ever touch me any were im a black check me out i want his family to see me and i got one more bad thing ffor him i know hes black boss wants me and im going to surpise my hubby at his christmas party i got them creaming for me i showed off my naked bidy and i will be gang bang in front of him as he see my love for happy black cock hour

Attachments

• 161025-5659285990ebf371b644adc94fb6cb12.jpg
    161025-5659285990ebf371b644adc94fb6cb12.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 91

michael69, I wouldn't lose sleep over that "factual" info you got. Not in your lifetime ... so sleep well. :)

no white boy peepee will ever touch me any were im a black check me out i want his family to see me and i got one more bad thing ffor him i know hes black boss wants me and im going to surpise my hubby at his christmas party i got them creaming for me i showed off my naked bidy and i will be gang bang in front of him as he see my love for happy black cock hour

Back