UNEXPECTED PASSION

Women, have you ever done something like this?

• Yes, but only once.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Oh yeah, often.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I wish

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I almost never go out of town with my job, but last week I did. After a busy afternoon I returned to my hotel and took a nice long bath and decided to go down to the lounge for a glass of wine. I planned to get to bed early because I had another busy day ahead of me. I called my husband to make sure he got the ******* to bed and then took the elevator down to the lounge. The bartender was a hot black guy and we started chatting while I had my glass of wine. Coming totally from out in left field I found myself getting turned on by him and wondered what it would be like to be fucked by him. He must have sensed my desire and told me he was off soon and wouldn't find joining me for a night cap. I remember thinking "what the hell am I doing? I'm married with three children and here I am playing up to not only another man, but a hunky black man much younger than me!"

Somethings just happen and can't be explained I guess. He got off shift and we went up to my room and fucked like we were sex-starved . Can't imagine what my husband would think if he only knew.

1.gif

I almost never go out of town with my job, but last week I did. After a busy afternoon I returned to my hotel and took a nice long bath and decided to go down to the lounge for a glass of wine. I planned to get to bed early because I had another busy day ahead of me. I called my husband to make sure he got the ******* to bed and then took the elevator down to the lounge. The bartender was a hot black guy and we started chatting while I had my glass of wine. Coming totally from out in left field I found myself getting turned on by him and wondered what it would be like to be fucked by him. He must have sensed my desire and told me he was off soon and wouldn't find joining me for a night cap. I remember thinking "what the hell am I doing? I'm married with three children and here I am playing up to not only another man, but a hunky black man much younger than me!"

Somethings just happen and can't be explained I guess. He got off shift and we went up to my room and fucked like we were sex-starved . Can't imagine what my husband would think if he only knew.

View attachment 1051646
That had to be so hot..my girlfriend told about one of her tryst when she was married she worked for this convience store and was the manager,and she had this black guy that would deliver to them all the time and he was very friendly and quite good looking and built she always wondered what it would be like to see a big black cock,and she didn want to be umfaithful im her marriage but somehow her curiosity got the best of her,so she new that one morning she would be there alone before they opened and he was going to deliver so she wore her sexy short shorts that morning and she is so sexy,petite incredible body so as he brought stuff in she was checking it out and was putting something on a high shelf and he come over to help her down and slide his big hands up her side to lift her down and as he did she looked into his eyes and smiled real big and he kissed her slightly but she pulled him closer and tried to swallow his tongue he held her so close and she could feel his big dick pressing against her he was wearing shorts also and she could see his dick sticking out the leg so he kissed her again and she started rubbing his dick from his shorts as he was kissing her again she pulled his big dick out and jacked him off he told her he was about to cum so she let him cum down her shorts into her panties she never fucked him but she loved walking around all day with his cum all over her pussy lips very true story

Back