UNDERSTANDING HUSBANDS

tumblr_nfln3ecOzk1svnfi3o2_500.gif

tumblr_nfln3ecOzk1svnfi3o1_500.gif

I like the topic of this thread; I think this gives us guys, who have shared our wives, a chance to express our feelings and thoughts about the topic. It's hard for married women to really understand the "whys" of their husbands' desire to share them with other men, but it can be so important in helping revitalize a sexual relationship after a couple has been together for a few years. Nothing is more dangerous to a marriage than a spouse (either of them) who sees his/her sexual relationship with their partner becoming boring and predictable.
Luckily for my marriage, we started out our sexual relationship with others involved, so selling the wife on including others wasn't a bridge I had to cross. Still, we both realized the dangers and threats doing these activities would put on our own relationship so we set up parameters. And I'm not saying we didn't cross some rough spots along the way, because we did. But each time, it only strengthened our relationship with each other.

Last edited:
I like the topic of this thread; I think this gives us guys, who have shared our wives, a chance to express our feelings and thoughts about the topic. It's hard for married women to really understand the "whys" of their husbands' desire to share them with other men, but it can be so important in helping revitalize a sexual relationship after a couple has been together for a few years. Nothing is more dangerous to a marriage than a spouse (either of them) who sees his/her sexual relationship with their partner becoming boring and predictable.
Luckily for my marriage, we started out our sexual relationship with others involved, so selling the wife on including others wasn't a bridge I had to cross. Still, we both realized the dangers and threats doing these activities would put on our own relationship so we set up parameters. And I'm not saying we didn't cross some rough spots along the way, because we did. But each time, it only strengthened our relationship with each other.

Back