Undecided couple

We are a couple interested in the cuckold lifestyle. She is Asian, 31 years old, and he is white, 36 years old. We have been discussing cuckolding for a while, but still each have our concerns. We stumbled upon this site and have found the forums and the people very helpful in guiding our discussions. We are looking forward to hearing more from people in the lifestyle and sharing our journey.

The best advice I could give is to keep the lines of communication open. Treat this lifestyle like you would goal setting. Start with what you BOTH want am d work backwards from there, outlining boundaries along the way. Then plan your work and work your plan. ;)

The best advice I could give is to keep the lines of communication open. Treat this lifestyle like you would goal setting. Start with what you BOTH want am d work backwards from there, outlining boundaries along the way. Then plan your work and work your plan. ;)

Thanks for greeting and advice. We definitely work at maintaining lines of communication. We try to discuss it often and honestly. Finding others into the lifestyle does help.

Thanks for greeting and advice. We definitely work at maintaining lines of communication. We try to discuss it often and honestly. Finding others into the lifestyle does help.

Well if I can be of further assistance, don't hesitate to inbox/PM me. I love introducing cuck couples into the lifestyle

UndecidedCouple, I would be curious to know what you consider cuckolding is about. Could you please explain your understanding of cuckolding? So many couples, and guys, think it is about black men fucking white, married women. Is that your understanding as well?
Thanks! Mac

UndecidedCouple, I would be curious to know what you consider cuckolding is about. Could you please explain your understanding of cuckolding? So many couples, and guys, think it is about black men fucking white, married women. Is that your understanding as well?
Thanks! Mac

At a high level, we think of cuckolding as an asymmetric open relationship where the wife is free to have relations outside the marriage, but is certainly can take on many varies forms with each relationship being unique. Part of our hesitation is trying to figure out what cuckolding relationship is right for us. We both are interested in the lifestyle at its basic definition, but are exploring the details. Some of the aspects we discuss are if we want a dominant bull, black bull, have hubby involved and submissive as well. The dominant black bull is something hubby wants. Wife wants both involved and bi play.

Find an experienced bull who will take it slow and explore with you both. The right guy can open doors for you that you never knew existed. It's a natural evolution....not a quick trip.

At a high level, we think of cuckolding as an asymmetric open relationship where the wife is free to have relations outside the marriage ...... Part of our hesitation is trying to figure out what cuckolding relationship is right for us. We both are interested in the lifestyle at its basic definition, but are exploring the details.
.....Fair enough, at least it seems the 2 of you have a good understanding of the basic cuckold relationship. You haven't shared any background info regarding your sexual involvement with other individuals or couples. Does that mean the 2 of you haven't had one yet? I might suggest you begin by building a foundation of little experiences before jumping into the "bull" or "dom" type scenarios. And with your inexperience to this point, I wouldn't limit it to just male relationships, but open up your relationship to any individuals the 2 of you find interesting enough to become involved with you, sexually. Jumping right into a sexual relationship with outside individuals puts a lot of strain and high expectations on the results that often are disappointing. So, try developing some friendships with individuals with similar interests. This whole cuckold idea is suppose to add excitement to your marriage relationship, not threaten or strain it. Would you have any objections to allowing hubby to be with another woman, and if so, under what conditions? It should be the same for you, whatever it is, until the 2 of you have had some "good experiences" to build on.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
Back