Uncut

Staghubby40

Male
From
MO, US
My wife just recently got back from a "girls trip" to san diego. While she was there she picked up a black gentlemen and took him back to her condo. When she took his pants down to blow him she noticed a very nice large cock,,only thing was he was uncut...she had never in all her years had one..she enjoyed it of ciurse it was after all a big black cock..she couldn't tell any different while he was fuckin her..she did say it was different giving him head though..she joked the extra skin threw her rythm off..

Try this uncut dick for size and tell me what you think?
From women I've Been with and have been with guys that are they say the same once you are into it, it all feels the same but one told me that guys that are cut last longer initially than uncut guys but that uncut guys stay harder longer. Oh well guess we have to put that to the test!

My wife just recently got back from a "girls trip" to san diego. While she was there she picked up a black gentlemen and took him back to her condo. When she took his pants down to blow him she noticed a very nice large cock,,only thing was he was uncut...she had never in all her years had one..she enjoyed it of ciurse it was after all a big black cock..she couldn't tell any different while he was fuckin her..she did say it was different giving him head though..she joked the extra skin threw her rythm off..
Mine will not, I "plump" when you "cook" me...

Try this uncut dick for size and tell me what you think?
From women I've Been with and have been with guys that are they say the same once you are into it, it all feels the same but one told me that guys that are cut last longer initially than uncut guys but that uncut guys stay harder longer. Oh well guess we have to put that to the test!
Being uncut, I stay harder longer...

Wife hasn't had one, yet! She doesn't know what to think about them yet.

Tell her not to worry about it and try one out.

I love hearing people say Noooo it's just nasty and gross and unsanitary. Really do you think we are just going to not keep our dicks clean come on people I always get a kick out of that!

Didn't bother my wife at all. It was big and it was black and thats all that really mattered to her. We just shared the story because in all of her years of BBC and hell just getting cock in gerneral was the first one. Wouldn't mind findng about a 10" uncut...and super dark.

Didn't bother my wife at all. It was big and it was black and thats all that really mattered to her. We just shared the story because in all of her years of BBC and hell just getting cock in gerneral was the first one. Wouldn't mind findng about a 10" uncut...and super dark.

Guess I fall a little short only about 8 and half black/ half hispanic.....
You 2 ever make it down to S Florida for Swingfest ?

Back