UK wife looking for first time BBC

sunlovers1

Couple
Hi ya guys, I am looking for a nice slim BBC for my first time mmmmmmmmm can't wait. I/we will reply to all genuine people. Husband (not a cuck/100% straight) to take pics, film and join in. I look forward to your interest guys and assure you that you won't be disappointed with this MILF. Happy to send pics to genuine people.
Speak soon.

Hi, I am in London...you sound interesting....would love to see a few pics if thats cool

Hi ya hun, to be honest my husband would be arranging this first BBC meeting for me. I have no problems sending some pics if you let us have your contact details and would like to see more of you to be honest. We are in London every 6 to 8 weeks for weekend breaks. My husband is not a cuck and is 100% straight, he just likes to be present take pics, film and join in if that is OK. It is just another experience for us and one that I am looking forward to and my first leap into the BBC world, which I am sure I/we will enjoy and hope to continue in the future with. So if you are happy to discuss with my husband that would be great, as he has an ideal way of meeting up on a casual basis at a bar say and the meeting would be just a coincidence meeting where you could chat me up and take it from there. In other words I will not be aware of the meeting and as to what happens next which is part of the fun mmmmmm.
Hope to speak soon lol

What's your email address?
Hi ya hun, info as requested is sun lovers 1 at hot mail dot com. Look forward to seeing you soon and hope fully taking it further if we are all happy with each other. You will have to convince my husband that you are the one who will be my first BBC. He is not a cuck and is 100% straight, he wants to take pics, film and join in if that is OK with you should we take it to the next stage. I would like to follow along the lines as my reply to Marcel, so please see above and hope that explains and if you are still happy with that OK.
Hope to speak soon and look forward to receiving your pics and with send some by return and can assure you that you will not be disappointed, do you like mature ?

Back