UK white cuck wannabes seeking BBC loving ladies

Just thought it may be helpful to create a thread where all UK based white cuck wannabes could post their locations and details in one place to make it easier for UK based white cuckoldresses to have a quick scan through potential partners.
When I say 'cuck wannabes' I particularly mean white males who are looking for white female partners for a cuckold or hotwife style relationship.
Almost invariably I would imagine all the cuck wannabes will be looking for partners who like big black men and so want an interracial cuckold/hotwife relationship, so alongside your location you could add a few details about your 'ideal' type of relationship and partner etc.
I'll start with about of info about myself on the next post.

I'm a mid-40s white male based in North Wales with many of the traits you may associate with a cuckold in this kind of lifestyle - kind, empathic, open-minded, not dominant, and sexually aroused by white women who like black men.
Been interested in the lifestyle since before the days of the internet but haven't yet lived it despite communicating (and meeting) with many women also interested in the lifestyle. None of my friends or family know of my interest and passion for interracial cuckoldry and so haven't been able to share an important and integral part of my 'being' with them. I so look forward to the day when I can share this with my partner and others in the lifestyle.
I'm exclusively interested in women who like big black men and would only be a willing cuck to a big black man, never a white or other race male. That may restrict my options but that's how it is and I enjoy my current life anyway and would prefer to wait for the right opportunity or lady.

Attractive, well-educated and easy-going mid 40s white male looking for a white female for an interracial cuckold style relationship.
Kind, empathic and philosophical I may be, but I don't have that all important orgasm producer - a big black cock! In fact I don't want one (would look silly on my white body anyway) but I would willingly encourage my partner to find one.
Looking for a relationship with intimacy, openness, affection, love and plenty of interracial cuckolding. Monogamous relationships are failing so time to try something different.

Hey,
Great thread idea.
I am a 22yo male, been addicted to interracial idea for some time now and decided to explore it. I've never been with a girl who is into it and none of my friends and family know I have these thoughts.
I'd be interested in finding a girl who finds black men the sexiest thing ever and with whom I have a totally non sexual relationship.

Hi I'm looking for any cuckoldress willing to make me her bitch sissy, I'll supply here with funds for pleasing black guys travel costs etc clothes just need a chance to join in with this fun I am missing out on so any offers are welcome :) hope to hear from one of you amazing ladies soon :) x

I'm i. South manchester. 32, good looking and my wife won't cuckold me:-(. Looking for regular partner to watch and clean up. Will pay for ******* if she wishes.

you want to pay an ******* in manchester to fuck your white wife? In manchester there are many black men in manchester who want to fuck bareback white pussy and release the dominant sperm, just take her down some night clubs or something.

I AM UK BASED MARRIED MALE WITH FANATSY FOR WIFE TO TAKE BLACK. IVE HAD THIS FOR A WHILE AND AM LOOKING FOR LIKE MINDED PEOPLE TO DISCUSS.
PS IM NEW TO THIS KIND OF SITE

Back