UK slutwife for photoshopping

can you photoshop her so we can see how she will look with BBC. I will give more pics of her to the best "fakes" and if she gets excited by the results and you live in the UK then we may arrange a meeting...
To start we want to see her photoshopped please

love the work with her as it currently is, less excited about chaging her face and hair dramatically as a blonde etc, unless a shorter cut hairstyle like she currently has.
would like to see her as the hot COUGAR she is now, she has a thing for younger lads aged 18 - 24 and i think BBC excites her a lot too.
I like seeing her in erotic situations, ie dressed to ******* in a club or on a street corner as a ****** etc, as well as with lovers. would also like to see her face smothered in some BBC cum..

can you do fakes where a lover/s are placed alongside her in her pictures too?

if we can get a thing going here i would liek to send you more hi res pics of her to work on.

thanks

as an example, in that first pic i supplied, i reckon she would look sensational if she had a lover on tyhe left side as it would look like she had her arm around him...

never done a photoshop myself as dont have the programme or anything similar on PC, but would love to try if i had the chance.
can i see some more examples of how you see her with her lovers etc...?
In meantime, i will upload some more either direct and private to you or on the thread you tell me too.
Cant wait to see your next set of fakes in the meantime,

Back