uk male with hotwife

hi i am a married male living with my hotwife who right from the day we married has been dating and seeing other male,s predominantly black male,s. i am not well endowed and in fact i am quite small both in length and girth. i was attracted to my wife for the very reason that i would be and am cuckolded and believe it or not i have only once entered my wife to which obviously was totally unsatisfactory for her. i am now kept in chastity and am allowed to masturbate once per month if i am good. i am happy with my life as her cuckold and love seeing her satisfied

Mootje

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Turkey
hi i am a married male living with my hotwife who right from the day we married has been dating and seeing other male,s predominantly black male,s. i am not well endowed and in fact i am quite small both in length and girth. i was attracted to my wife for the very reason that i would be and am cuckolded and believe it or not i have only once entered my wife to which obviously was totally unsatisfactory for her. i am now kept in chastity and am allowed to masturbate once per month if i am good. i am happy with my life as her cuckold and love seeing her satisfied
thats the spirit mate ;) lets see ur hot wife and where ya at in the uk?

wife.jpg me in my lori tube.jpg

My Hotwife Angela and myself locked in chastity. we live just outside of Bolton nr manchester. as you can see she is gorgeous and i feel it is only right that i am locked permanently as she deserves the superior cock of a black male as only this can really satisfy her, as you can also see i am very much under developed in the sex area. she wanted me to come on this site for two reasons really one to find her a new bull and the other to humiliate me and show to the superior black males why i deserve to be permanently locked. Angela has now stated that she is going to extend my permanent chastity to once a year release only and i will be anally milked in my chastity as she quite rightly feels it now should never be released ever. Angela has seriously hinted she feels i need further humiliation for my pathetic maleness.