UK lady seeking cuckold relationship

LadybirdUK

Female
From
UK
Hi folks, I'm new here and hope I've posted this in the right place.

I'm a genuine, attractive mid forties woman in search of a LTR with a cuck partner. Been looking for this for a while but just encountering fakes on free ad sites so thought I'd join here in the hope of getting somewhere.

Not sure what else to say but if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Hi, I am a 34 male and definitely up to it, Infact up a lot for it :) Please respond on twitter @nluvlorn and we can discuss further there...

I'm a genuine, attractive mid forties woman in search of a LTR with a cuck partner. Been looking for this for a while but just encountering fakes on free ad sites so thought I'd join here in the hope of getting somewhere.

Hi, I am a 34 male and definitely up to it, Infact up a lot for it :) Please respond on twitter @nluvlorn and we can discuss further there...

Hi there. I am 35,living in London and I am very interested in this. You can email me at stevesgreer@gmail.com if you like

Hi ya I'm Scott from west London seeking sexy lady for fun filled sexy times. I was just on here having a look around and I came across your profile. I decided to reply back to you and ask you if you are interested in having a chat.

Hi Ladybird,
I'm very interested in hearing what you'd like, if this matches what I'm after then we can chat further, hopefully taking it further if agreed
See your post below too
Guaranteed genuine (really want this lifestyle), pretty good looking, keep in shape and grown up enough to know that if you don't want to meet/chat then that's all cool
Feel free to get in touch if interested though x

Hello ladybird

I am a white male 39. Educated to degree level, professional job, fit and athletic. I love this lifestyle and would love to explore further with you to see if we have a connection and can get to know each other.

My kik is Mathewinengland or please email me

Hi Ladybird i am serious interest be your cuckold LTR partner, i am here for serious and its my dream find the partner put me in the right place and i will serve you in all, i am divorced without childrens, free for have a LTR or marriage, if you still interested let me know, my email is joao_de_oliveira@hotmail.co.uk

I've found someone thanks. On another site where the men are real and not fantasists and aggressive morons! This site is absolutely hopeless for us women. The men are old and very ugly!! See ya!!
Hi, nice to know you found someone, shame I'm new to this site & sad that you received horrid replies. Good luck!

Hi Im long time looking for a cuckoldress. My dream is to kiss her lips while she takes a BBC, talk to her and listen her moans when she enjoys, or lick her feet while she is fucked hard....
I have so many fantasies but never made true untill now and i really hope to start this kind of relationship as soon possible.
I hope to recive your answer and know u better. Kiss

Back