UK cuckold couple

Juicyangel

Couple
From
UK
Hi everyone. We aren’t new to this site but thought we ought to say hello after all this time!

We are looking for a black boyfriend for Mrs Juicy. Ideally located in the South of England, up for cuckolding hubby and make her scream. Not necessarily in that order.

Say hello if you are from the UK.

Hi everyone. We aren’t new to this site but thought we ought to say hello after all this time!

We are looking for a black boyfriend for Mrs Juicy. Ideally located in the South of England, up for cuckolding hubby and make her scream. Not necessarily in that order.

hi we in UK Liverpool ever want chat or fun message us thanks x

hi again home now .iam a sissy cuck love watching wanking dressed in sexy underwear watching wife get real cock .wish discovered years ago she 17 years younger .

going bed now to get off her telling me about how mutch she loves bbc big big turn on for me

Hi I’m up North but happy to travel

Hello to you I'm in the UK East Midlands Area and would welcome the opportunity to pleasure your wife in more ways than one

Hello, new here, black straight bull in South england, please message me if interested

Hi friends, my name is Bryan. I'm visiting Southampton next week and I would love to meet both of you, specially Mrs Juicy

Attachments

• received_155066099849109.jpeg
    received_155066099849109.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3
Back