uk cpl need advice

dave1

Couple
From
UK
Hi all im trying to get my 25yrold gf into going with other guys white and black shes only ever been with me been together 8 years shes very good looking uk size 10/12 nice bub bum 32d 5'4 she gets lots of attention but is very shy i've told her what i want and i can tell shes tempted shes never had an orgasm thought sex only oral help she did join a uk swingers site but got put off with all the mail this is genuine​

Hi all im trying to get my 25yrold gf into going with other guys white and black shes only ever been with me been together 8 years shes very good looking uk size 10/12 nice bub bum 32d 5'4 she gets lots of attention but is very shy i've told her what i want and i can tell shes tempted shes never had an orgasm thought sex only oral help she did join a uk swingers site but got put off with all the mail this is genuine​

Uncertain to what your actual question is?

Looking for advice shes tempted how to go about things ect
If she is really interested in it.....sign on as a couple, but put that you are not looking to meet (so that you aren't wasting anyone else's time) and enjoy the forums.... and if and when you guys are ready...maybe something good will come from it..........its not all that uncommon for a woman to not be able to orgasm.............some don't until they hit 30.............chat with people and see how you both feel........getting started is usually a long process for a couple that really care about each other..........maybe in a year or 2 , you both will be ready or you may find its not for you.

Hey thanks for the advice every bit help i know its going to take time for both of us to adjust to it i really want this for her small steps at the mo but i hope in time they will be very big steps

Hey thanks for the advice every bit help i know its going to take time for both of us to adjust to it i really want this for her small steps at the mo but i hope in time they will be very big steps

You will learn as you go what does and doesn't work for you guys and it may gradually change over the course of time...and many will share there experiences and mishaps with you... there are a lot of cool people here......but remember to respect that some are only here looking to hook up.....so if they say serious inquiries only on profile....they aren't looking to talk......also know that some use the word chat and play as being one and the same, so you may want to say we are only here talking and feeling things out......it will take the pressure off both of you.....

ok i think if she joins it will be 1st off on uk swingers site fabswingers and most prob start with white guys but lead to bbc this is not going to happen over night but i believe it will happen over the next 6months it will change our lives and be a eye opener for her

dave ... your lady may be content & happy with the 8-yr relationship she's had with you and simply doesn't want to "rock the boat". And although she can't seem to have orgasms during regular, sexual intercourse, as already mentioned, that's not all that uncommon. With some experimenting and study of female anatomy, you probably can find several ways to help her reach orgasm during intercourse; don't write it off as impossible. Sometimes its just a matter of changing technique, timing, positions, etc. Plus, spending some time on foreplay really helps both parties ... particularly men who have problems with premature ejaculation.

Whether couples admit it or not, when one partner starts taking other sexual partners, the dynamics of the relationship change, and many times not for the better. Also, even though she might consider taking another sexual partner, doesn't mean she would desire you to be there or even know about it. Possibly you should consider visiting some nearby adult lifestyle clubs during their Hospitality nights, to allow her to casually meet some guys and build her confidence. Check this link to see what's available in the UK and ck' em out. Mac :)

http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/

we are in south wales she did join fab but got put off with alot of ugly guys and the amount of mail shes shy and nervous but deep down wants to try im working on getting her back on fab as i feel if she starts out she would start with white guys.
how did you get started? has it changed your relationship?

our relationship was and is rock solid,she has always had a fantasy about black guys so I let her live the dream.watching is the sexiest thing imaginable.get back on fab but don`t allow messages,just find suitable guys and contact them.
west mids is full of black guys,if you are going to do it don`t waste time with white guys,go straight for bbc

i know she would'nt go st8 blk plus the size of these guys would never get in her. im trying hard to get her on fab not too pushy lil steps. how long have you been doing it? how oftern do you meet guys?

we have been doing it for about 10 years,but not too often,3 or 4 meets a year.sometimes she fancies a gangbang then we won`t do another meet for a year the most important thing to remember is that you both have to want it and you must be totally honest with each other,let it happen naturally,don`t push too hard.for us it has been the best thing.

very much so ! she had only had me and one other until we started swinging.she was very shy and did not have great self confidence,all that has changed !!

Back