UK couple looking

sunlovers1

Couple
Hi ya guys, we are a UK based couple looking for couples, bi females and BBC. We are nudists and just love that all over tan (so vain ha), we are told attractive and on the prowl for all sorts of mutual fun. We can travel but not accommodate, so hotel would be best solution. Look forward to this site and please ask us any questions that you like. We are happy to share pics with all that are interested, unless we do not like your approach to us. Fem is bi and husband is 100% straight, he is not a cuck just loves me enjoying myself with him taking pics, filming and joining in. I am looking forward to my first BBC experience and looking forward to it, so get in line guys. We do not like pushy people, time wasters, unclean people who do not care about the appearancee or anything that we may find unsavoury in the bedroom that should be kept to the bathroom. If we sound of interest to you, please make contact and we will come back to you if you are what we are looking for with pics. We assure you that you will not be disappointed as we love to laugh and share great time with friends. We are also looking to meet people on our holidays in various countries, so is that you.
Hope to speak soon.

Hi we are a UK Beds extremely sexually sub cuckold couple both 58. She size 10 to 12 5 foot with 34DD tits tight shaved pussy and ass and fully bi. He 6 foot 2 ex rugby player 17 stone. Whilst both sub he is sub to her too she loves seeing him then made to lick her clean after lots of spunky fun. Both keen to be used as sex slaves she wants to serve a couple and their bbc while hubby only watches then cleans her up afterwards xxx

Back